The Book

~~~~~~~~~~2 hours later~~~~~~~~
At lunch, Myra, looked around. She found no trace of Justin anywhere. Though, it didn't take long for Christina to find her and run over there. They were the only ones at the lunch table, which was practically like everyday.
"Justin's so cute!" she whispered to her excitedly. "I think he was looking at me last period! He's actually smart! That's like my dream guy!"
For some unexplained reason, Myra felt jealously in the pit of my stomach.
"So what do you think? Do you think me and him have a chance?" Christina asked.
"Sure, why not?" Myra responded, nonchalantly.
"I know right?" she squealed, taking that as a yes.
"So, what do you think of Justin?" Christina asked.
"Yeah, what do you think of me?" his voice came from behind me.
"Do you have a habit of doing that?" Myra snapped, avoiding his question.
"Do you girls have a habit of talking about me?" he shot back. Christina's face turned a shade of vibrant red, and Myra was sure her face wasn't much better.
"Anyway, I really do need to tell you something. Follow me," he said.
Myra glanced at Christina. Christina looked down, obviously hurt.
"I'm waiting," he teased.
"Okay," Myra said and got up. She noticed he was holding a brown, leather bound book.
"I'll explain later," she tried to mouth to Christina. Christina was going to get mad, she knew. She hoped against hope that she wouldn't. She hated it when she got mad.
He led her out of the cafeteria and out of the school. He didn't say a word. He would only occasionally look back at her, his green eyes now looked more hazel out there in the sunlight.
"Okay, I think we're safe here," he said calmly.
"What do you mean safe?" she laughed.
"It's not like we're fugitives or something,"
He looked at her strangely,then asked her a question.
"Do you know?" he said, his eyes searching Myra's. She instantly felt self-conscious.
"Know what?" she asked confused.
"I thought not," he said.
"You're confusing me!" she accused.
" I know," he smirked, " It's part of my charm. Seriously, though..this may help you. I'll explain after you hear this,"
He opened the book and began,
"A long time ago..."
"You've got to be kidding me," she told him annoyed, "I'm not here to learn fairytales."
His eyes flashed with anger for a second.
"Just listen," his eyes pleaded with her.
"Sure,"
"A long time ago..." he began.
AN: Thank all of y'all for reading this(: Remember that God loves you! Hope you all have a good day! Feedback is appreciated! Have a great day, lovelies! Vote if you like my story.(: