Chapter 4: Kid behaviour

Gil and Jo walked through with grocery bags- lots of grocery bags.

"Hey" they both said in sync.

"Hey" I said with a smile.

Neymar rummaged through the bags eager to see what they had bought.

"YES! You bought me doughnuts" Neymar almost jumped.

"Now that's a real brother" Neymar said as he gave them both a brotherly hug.

I shook my head with a little laugh, he was such big kid though it did reflect hugely on his attitude and personality.

I found it extremely hard to understand him, he didn't like to open up, not even talk to me for the matter of fact. He was more of a joker, everything he said was either sarcastic or cheeky.

"Neymar, you have that meeting. If you don't get ready you'll be late." I said getting my things together.

The piece of paper had written that I must attend with him though I had to wait outside until they were finished.

He groaned and rolled his eyes. He practically dragged himself upstairs like a little kid would do when forced to do something they didn't want to.

I waited for him by the door, he soon came down half an hour later all dressed up; glasses on, hat on backwards, and his jeans down low with a long white t-shirt- he certainly liked the rough and bad boy look.

"Ready?" I asked

He nodded his head then we both walked out after saying bye to Gil and Jo.

I walked behind him as he clicked a button in which opened the garage door.

"Wow" I said to myself after looking at his rather expensive looking red Ferrari.

I saw a little smirk on his face as he saw my shocked expression. I made my way to the passenger's seat and got in. he revved up the engine, as the car came to life.

"Are you ready?" He asked with a smirk.

He made his way out of his garage and onto the main road. He put his foot on the gas and sped down the road at the speed of lightning. My grip tightened onto the seat as the pressure pulled me back, though I was a big fan of speed itself and the excitement it brings so it didn't bother me too much.

"How come you're not freaking out?" He asked as my facial expressions didn't show any signs of fear.

"What? About the speed?" I laughed, he nodded though his face turned confused.
"I'm not scared of speed, I like it." I smiled.
"Normally girls get all scared" he replied.
"So you thought you would 'scare' me right now?" I asked slightly raising my eyebrow.
His cheeks blushed ever so slightly.
"Not at all, why would I want to do that?" He asked though I could hint the sarcasm in his voice.
We soon arrived, didn't take long at all, the speed Neymar was driving in got us there in record time.
"So how long do these meetings last?" I asked.
"About an hour but will only take 30 minutes before I storm out" he said quite proudly.
"Why do you storm out?" I asked trying to figure him out a little.
"Why do you ask so many questions?" He scoffed and walked ahead, into a tall grey building.
I followed after him and caught up.

"Hello Neymar Jr, here to see Mr Gomez?" The receptionist asked with a naughty grin on her face- she was a young blonde head, looking at Neymar with starstruck eyes.

"Yes" Neymar sighed.

"And this is?" The girl said quite coldly, and looking at me with all evils.

"His assistant manager" I smiled.

After she had rolled her eyes and I had restrained myself from giving her a black eye we both entered the elevator.

I took my phone out and saw another message from my friend Diego. Neymar hovered over me and saw the message.
"What did I say?" He warned me with such a deadly facial expression.
I swiped away the message knowing that if I wanted to keep this job then I had to follow rules even if in my eyes they were far too ridiculous.

A victorious smile grew on his face, I had never expected him to act like this, though I shouldn't have expected anything, it wasn't like I knew him.
The elevator doors soon opened and we both walked out.
"You can wait here" he said and pointed at the seats outside his office.
I nodded my head and made my way to sit down.
He entered the room, I took out my phone and scrolled through my social media. The time dragged and I found myself staring into space without a thought in mind.
After about half an hour the door slammed open awakening me back to reality.
"Neymar!" I gasped looking at his angry face- his eyebrows furrowed and his hands in fists, looking very tense.

"Neymar, with an attitude like this you won't find yourself getting any better" Mr Gomez yelled from the room.

I followed Neymar not knowing what to say or do. I wasn't prepared nor trained to deal with things like this.
The elevator door opened again and we both walked in.

"Puta" he cursed while gritting his teeth.

He rested his head against the metal walls calming himself down.
"You alright?" I asked carefully.
"I'm fine" he said walking out of the elevator.
"Bye Neymar" the receptionist smiled with glittering eyes. Such a fangirl I thought to myself.
Neymar completely blanked her and walked out which I thought was a little harsh considering he was such an idol.

"She said bye" I said as we walked up to the car.
"So?" He scoffed.
"You didn't reply" I said, it made it even worse to know that he noticed it yet still didn't reply.
"Is that how you treat all your fans" I said getting into the car.
"She isn't a fan, she just wants to have more sex with me" he said casually.
My eyes widened.
''More Sex?" I thought to myself.
"You've had sex with your receptionist?" I said pulling a 'yuck' face.
"And your family know about this?" I asked.
"My family don't know anything, nor will they" he said with a straight face looking at me deeply.
I held my hands up and said "don't worry I won't say anything."

The drive was calm, he played some Brazilian songs that I knew and I actually really liked, I held myself back from singing along to them. The lyrics were quite dirty and naughty so I couldn't exactly sing my heart out.
I took out my red lipstick and pulled out my mirror placing it against the sunlight to apply it to my lips.
I gently applied it making sure to not miss any areas. I noticed Neymar looking at me.

"Eyes on the road" I smiled looking at him through the mirror. He cleared his throat and shifted his eyes back onto the road, a little embarrassed that he got caught looking.

"Red suits you" he smirked.

"Th-anks" I said slowly, a little taken back, I bit my lip suppressing a smile because I knew I had to be professional and I could hint he was being a little flirtatious. I avoided making eye contact with him so I looked outside until we got back.

We made it back soon after which was a relief, as his driving was almost sickening.
"So anymore meetings today?" He asked as he parked the car back into his garage.
I looked through the schedule but didn't see anymore meetings.
"Nope non for today" I replied.
He let out a sigh of relief and we both got out of the car.
We both walked into the house and found Jo and Gil playing video games.

"That was quick" Gil said looking up.
"Yeah I stormed out" Neymar said.
"again?" Jo laughed.
"Of course" Neymar laughed, taking it as a joke.

"Erm, do I get a lunch break or?" I asked not knowing what my own schedule was or what I was allowed to do.
"Talking about lunch, I'm starving" Gil said rubbing his belly.
"Should we go out to eat?" Jo sprung up.
"After you guys spent all that money on food?" Neymar laughed.
"Well can you cook?" Gil asked.
"Enough said" Neymar laughed.
"You coming?" Jo asked me. 

_____________________________

Chapter 4 is finally up, sorry it took so long. Hope you enjoyed it, please please please leave comments, I would love to know what you think about it. Also vote if you liked it❤️

Instagram: neyxfiction