Prolouge/ Chapter 1

Hey guys PLEASE don't skip this part you will seriously wanna read it it's going to begin the story for you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Most kids like to socialize or they have something that they just could do all day. Unlike those people there are kids that like reading,writing, and/or studying. There usually the Nerds or something like that. Personally I think that is just rude to say, that's like calling calling me a nerd just because i'm writing this story.

Now i'm going to tell you a story about a girl. One that in 8th grade was in so many activities that she didn't to go to bed until midnight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her name was Macey kinda like Macie just spelled differently. Since the 6th grade she had always wanted to be a Cheerleader. So once she got into the 8th she had accomplished that she was a cheerleader and excited to be one! That was not the only thing Macey was a part of, not only was she in band she played the French Horn in the Wind Ensemble that was the highest band at GMS. She also had joined the winter guard and was accepted into the National Junior Honors Society. She was also taking almost all Pre-AP classes with one of them being Algebra 1. Now that may not seem like a lot but being in the 8th grade it was a lot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys it's me i'm so sorry the last chapter was short but believe me not all chapters will be that short!!!! New update coming soon!!!!

Thanks you author,

???
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------