Chapter 1

(Ok so this is my first fan fiction and it's going to be Shit I already know it. I'm sorry if chapters are short. So yeah..... enjoy I guess)

Rachels POV

I can't do this. I can't got to school, well at least not yet. I need my laptop. It's the only thing in my life that keeps me sane. As I run up the stairs to my room my Step dad yells at me. I haven't seen my real parents in a two years. The Feds found me under a bridge and gave me to this person.

" Bitch, hurry the fuck up! You're gonna be late, not that I give a fuck! Oh and by the way you'll never see me again!"

"Good fucking ridens! See ya wouldn't wanna be ya!" I yell in response. I hear the door slam and I grab my laptop and headphones then run out the door and to the bus stop.

"Now on to Malcolm High" I mumble to myself.

As I wait for the bus to arrive I notice a group of guys walking towards me. "HEY GUYS LOOK! ITS THE NEW BITCH!"one yelled. Oh great here come some fucktards.

"HEY IS YOUR BARK BIGGER THAN YOUR BITE OR ARE YOU JUST PUSSIES IN DISGUISE!" I yell.

"Oh we got ourselves a feisty one boys. I say we teach her some manners." One suggests. "Go ahead do your worst!" I say nonchalantly.

"Okay." One says as he punches me in the stomach and I fall to the ground. "Get your weak ass up and fucking fight!" Another one yells and kicks me in the face. As I start to stand up my eyes turn black and fire starts to gather in my hands. "You son of a bitch." I say as I punch one of them in the face. "THE FUCK! HURRY LETS GET OUT OF HERE!" One of them yells and they run away.

Here comes another guy. "Hey. I can't believe you did that. That was awesome." He said giving me a lopsided grin. "Thanks, and you are?" I ask giving him a questioning look as I brush the dirt of my black skinny jeans and leather jacket. "Oh right I'm Lachlan." He says while holding out his hand. I take his hand and shake it. "Rachel, Rachel Winchester. I'm new here." I say. I look over to my right and I see a pair of kids. "Who are they?" I ask him. "Oh. Those two. The girl is Hayley Macintosh and the guy is Dylan O'Brien they're the number one couple in the whole school." He said while rolling his eyes. As they walk up to us I stare at my newly interesting shoes. "Hey do I know you from somewhere. You seem oddly familiar." The boy named Dylan asked. "Um maybe, I mean uh I don't know." I say as I look up and away from my feet. "Holy fucking Shit! Rachel I swear to god if that's you." He said as he yanked my beanie of my head. "Yes it is you fucktard now give it back!" I yell at him as I try and get my stuff back, Lachlan is behind me laughing. "Watch your language soldier." Dylan said to me in an authoritative voice as he handed me my hat back. "Don't tell me to watch my fucking language for two fucking reason. One, you're not captain Steven Rodgers and two, you will never be my captain." I say to him as I put my hat back on. "Um...Dylan do you um know her?" The other girl asked. "Yeah we went to the same middle school before I moved here. " Dylan says while hugging his girlfriend. "Yeah well while you've been having fun here my life has been a living Hell. No wait scratch that my life has been worse than Hell!" I say as I put my head phones on. I feel someone tapping my shoulder so I turn around to find that Lachlan was and now he is pointing to my nose. So I take off my headphones to hear what he's saying. "Hey uh your nose is bleeding." He says a bit nervously. "Oh thanks." I say as I wipe the blood away. "Hey you want to sit with me on the bus?" Lachlan asked. "Sure" I say while pulling out my phone. "Aw look at the little kiddies falling in love." I here Dylan say in an almost baby-ish voice. "He's way out of your league. Stupid bitch." I here Hayley say. I turn around grabbing the collar of her shirt. "What was that slut truck?" I say to Hayley almost yelling at her. " I said he's way out of your league you stupid bitch." She says while almost spitting on me. I let go of her collar and back up. "Oh I'm so sorry I thought you said something offensive." I say before turning around and taking off my leather jacket. The bus finally arrives and I get onto the bus listening to Carry On My Wayward Son. I look at my shoulder to see the scar that was burned into my skin when I was just a baby, it's a pentagram. I forgot I was wearing my Avengers tank top when I took off my jacket. [Might as well just put my jacket back on] I thought to myself. As I'm putting it on Lachlan comes and sits next to me. "Here, take this." He said while handing me and eye patch. "Why? Is it pirate day at school or something?" I say to him while giving him a confused look. "No you have a black eye." He says while putting it on my head.
"Oh, thanks". "No problem".

*Time skip*

The bus ride was loud and annoying, nothing I'm not use to. I get my schedule and look to see what class I have first. [Yay art I'm bound to pass ] I think as I'm asking for directions. I walk up to this boy in a red and black checkered hoodie. "Um excuse me but do you know where art room is?" I ask in a timid voice. "Oh you must be the new girl. I'm headed there right now, I'll walk with you. So what's your name?" "I'm Rachel. What's yours?" "Well Rachel. The name's Mitch. " he said said with a big smile plastered on his face. "Well Mitch you want to my friend seeming that you're the second I've met that's nice to me?" "Yeah. You seem cool biggums." I stop where I was when I heard him say that word, the word I made up when I was little. I only called my best friends that. "W-what did you just say?" He turns around to see me frozen in shock. "What? Oh the word biggums? Yeah I call my best friends. That okay?" "I-I made that word up when I was little." I say looking terrified. "Oh then you must've been friends with my buddy Jerome." "Oh yeah I remember a Jerome. Come on don't want to be late." I say as we start walking again. [Jerome made it out...that's amazing!]