Chapter 5

Rachels POV:

The bell rings and Mitch helps me to my next class which is algebra 2. [just fucking kill me already.} I think to myself as I walk into the room. I look around for an empty seat and a kid with Green hair is waving at me. I walk over to him.

"Hey, you must be the new girl! I'm Sean but I prefer to be called Jack! Take the seat next to me, I'll give you some of my notes so you can catch up! It's not that hard once you learn the steps!" He says a little too cheery.

"Thanks?" I respond as I take a seat.

"So what's yer name?" he asks

"It's Rachel.....Are you foreign?" I ask him with a very confused look on my face.

"Yeah, I'm from Ireland, ya got a problem with that?" He says looking like he is really pissed off.

"No, not at all! You just have an accent and I was just wondering if you were. I didn't mean to offend you in any way." I say with a worried tone in my voice.

"It's okay, I get that a lot." He smiles at me.

I smile back at him. He makes a stupid looking face and I can't help but go into a fit of laughter.

"If you think that's funny wait 'til I introduce ya to Mark and Felix! They're a ton of fun to be around!" He says with excitement.

"That seems nice. Thanks." I respond.

Jack hands me some notes as the teacher walks in and class starts. No one could get us to shut up about anything.

                   ***(OMFG! Sorry it's so short writers block again thanks for reading)***