❤This Thug Love 3❤

Destiny POV

It was the last period of the day and I was ready to go I looked down at my phone to see a text from kayla

Bff ❤ - Don't Forget To Get Me Tonight I Say Around 10

I giggled at her chessyness and replied black

Me - I Got You Bitch Don't Worry

I tossed my phone back into my Michael Kors bag and headed for the door I was walking home since James had to handle business I struteed down the sidewalk not noticing a car was beside me in the inside I wanted to drop this purse scream for my life and run .

I seen the window rolling down out the corner of my eye and a deep sexy voice approched me "Hey Baby Girl Need A Ride I'm Heading That Way ".

It was "Trell" I hesaited for a quick second then got in even know my house was just a block away. " You coming to my party at Ace Town tonight" he spoke in a quiet but deep voice I jerked my head answering his question "Maybe Maybe Not " he chuckled " Don't Be Like That Ma" I flared my nose and responded " My Name Is Not Ma Its Destiny" I spat back at him " My Bad Ma I mean destiny " I giggled looking out the window noticing we was at my house I reached for the door handle ready to get " I'll See You There " " Wait I Can't Get A Hug Your Number Or Something" I Laughed "Maybe Tonight" I Shut his car doing the best walk I could I looked back and he was gone .

Hope You Like It Guysss!

Comment
Vote
Share