Chapter 5

The next morning Clarke could barely keep her eyes open, by the time she got home last night it was 2 in the morning and she had a class at 8. She woke up around 7:55, she was late. She didn't have time to put on any makeup or do her hair, so she walked out of her dorm in sweatpants, and her curly blonde tresses stuffed in a bun.

She practically sprinted to her Art History class, and yet she was still 5 minutes late. When she entered the classroom she tried to make herself looks as small as possible, but that was soon diminished by Professor Kane, who liked to make Clarkes life a living hell.

"Ms. Griffin, I see you finally decided to join us." he said, turning away from the bored to face Clarke and the rest of the class.

"Sorry. I overslept, it won't happen again, I promise." Clarke responded, her voice quitter than she intended.

"Yeah, ok." he says, dismissivly, as if the topic has already bored him. "Anyways, before Ms. Griffin interrupted me, I was introducing you all to my new T.A., Mr. Bellamy Blake."

Clarke's head shoots up, and now for the first time since she entered the room she notices Bellamy standing at the front. He looks at her, and smirks, god that smirk. "Hi everybody." he waves to the class.

The next hour goes by as slow as possible, as professor game rambles on and on.  When he finally stops, Clarke immediately gets up and goes towards Bellamy.

"How are you a T.A?" she asks him.

"Well, hello to you princess." he responds. "Even though I graduated "like a trillion years ago" I need a job and Kane said he would pay me."

"So your saying its not a temporary thing?"

"No, your stuck with me princess." Clarke crinkles her nose at the sound of the nickname, "Can I walk with you back to your dorm, I have to talk to O."

"I guess."

Bellamy opens the door for her and they both emerge into the cool wind of the fall.

Sorry this is so short, I'm in a writing slump :,(