Chapter Eleven

A/N: OKAY CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT THAT PICTURE LIKE SERIOUSLY IF SOMEONE DIDN'T KNOW WHO THEY WERE THEY'D PROBABLY THINK THEY WERE MARRIED AND OFC THEY GO BY LESTER INSTEAD OF HOWELL BC PHIL TOPS GUYS OKAY IT'S OFFICIAL

*Dan's POV*

I stared at the seemingly innocent girl hovering over me. Her piercing hazel eyes stared into the depths of my soul as she brought her hand to her hip. I failed to notice that she was bringing her hands up to her alarmingly full utility spy belt thing.

"Danny boy, I think it's time you learned your lesson." she smiled at me sweetly as she brought a taser out from her belt, stinging me in my sides. I slumped down in my restraints, looking up at her cold and cruel face before blacking out once again.

A/N: I'm sorry he keeps passing out but I'm so unoriginal and I can't think of a better transition so feel free to help with that..

*Phil's POV*

I shook my head, pacing around the flat. They couldn't be back. They couldn't be the ones to take him. Not again. I promised him it wouldn't happen ever again.

I felt myself begin to cry as I rang Chris and PJ. I needed someone one here to help me find my love, and they were the only ones who knew the whole story.

*ring* *ring* *ring*

"yeah hang on a minute peej I'm on the phone... 'ello?"

"CHRIS, PJ, I NEED YOUR HELP," I cried as I broke down crying, sinking to my knees. My friends muttered something about being right over and hung up, leaving me to my thoughts.

This is all my fault. I never should have left him out of my sight.

I heard the door open and felt four arms wrap around me, bringing me off of the floor and onto our couch. A glass of water was put into my hands as I looked over at my two best friends.

"It's alright Philly," PJ told me. "Just tell us exactly what happened."

*Dan's POV*

I awoke once again in the small bright room, the colorless void eating away at my soul. The pain in my side rushed back as I doubled over, clutching my abdomen in an attempt to stop the horrible pulsing. I heard a gasp come from the door. Looking up, I only saw one guard this time; Michael.

"Can I help you?" I asked angrily. Although he didn't hurt me as directly as the others, he still fought to keep me here. Here in this sick, dark place.

"Yes Daniel, as a matter of fact, you can," he said inching towards me. I felt my body stiffen as the large man came closer and closer.

He placed his hand up to his ear where his earpiece was, never breaking eye contact.

"Permission to begin?" He asked, a devilish smile alongside his charismatic eyes. Michael was different from the others, although I couldn't tell why.

"Permission granted" I heard from the headset. He quickened his pace, stopping right up against my face. Michael leaned in close, bringing his mouth up to my ear.

"I'm the reason why you're here," he whispered. Backing away slowly, he met my eyes. Only inches from my face, he got on his knees, kneeling in between my legs. Getting closer by the second, I started to panic. Frozen in my state of shock, I was rendered helpless as his lips crashed onto mine. His hand slid onto my waist, slipping underneath my shirt. His other hand wrapped around my neck to push me even closer. Finally pulling away, he looked into my eyes and smiled his satanic smile.

"You're mine here, pretty boy. And you'll stay mine forever."

A/N: oopsies

sorry it's so short