Bestfriends & Chocolate Cake ~Chapter Three~

~Bestfriends & Chocolate Cake~

This first period was annoying, to the point when I noticed myself pulling my hair, or breaking a few of my pencils and pens, I only had two left...

Jane was continuously trying to flirt with the boy I bumped into in the hall, question after stupid question, hadn't she learned something weird always happens when she asks her stupid questions?

"What did you say your name was?" She asked in about a hundred different ways, but it was extremely obvious he didn't care much about her, or anything about her at all.

My heart hurt for some reason, I wanted to be sitting there next to him, asking dumb questions, smiling-wait, what was wrong with me? Was I turning into an overly obsessed fan girl?!

"Bre? Bre...it's time to go." Jane said, shaking me.

I snapped back as I looked around the classroom and everyone was gone, "What?"

"Yeah, you were mumbling something about being obsessed or something, anyway were going to be late for lunch..." She said, all her freaky happiness was gone, she was normal.

"Oh, okay, i'm starving anyways, I could eat the world!" I said, walking with her out of the classroom.

She usually cracks a small smile, or rolls her eyes, but this time nothing, she just frowned at the ground.

I started to frown also, " Whats wrong Jane?"

She looked up to me, then looked away quickly, "Its nothing."

I stood in front of her, and put my hands on my hips, I never noticed that Jane was actually taller than me, at lest by two feet, but back to the subject, " Tell me! Or I'm going to be extremely persistent and not move from this spot!"

She looked at me sadly, "He rejected me..." Then her face was shocked, like she revealed something to me that she wasn't suppose to.

I was confused, 'What did she mean by rejected?'

She saw the confusion in my face, and walked around me, " Its nothing, come on Bre! I want to find a seat in the cafeteria!" She said, as she was walking to the lunchroom.

I crossed my arms, she wasn't telling me something...

"Hey wait for me Jane!" I said, as I ran up to her.

She suddenly stopped at the door to the cafeteria, making me run into her back falling on the floor yet again.

I pushed myself off the floor, and looked at Jane, "Whats the big idea!"

Then the strange scent invaded my nose, it was stronger than before, what was this smell coming from?

Jane shrugged it off, and pulled me along to the lunch line.

I grabbed a lunch tray and started grabbing macaroni and cheese, some bread and juice.

I started to think about what Jane meant by 'He rejected me' and why she said he was her soul mate, normal people would say, 'His my crush' or 'my future boyfriend' or something like-

I was brought out of my thoughts by me bumping into someone hard.

My eyes widened as I looked up to see I accidentally spilled all of my food all over the hazel eyed boys shirt and some of it splattered on his face. The whole cafeteria went silent.

"I'm sorry...I wasn't paying-" Then I felt gooey food squished on my face.

He just threw chocolate cake on my face, I didn't even like chocolate cake.