ONLY PART TO EXIST

Slash wandered into the living room of the clubhouse, glad that he was alone for the day. He plopped down on the couch with a sigh, and closed his eyes to take a nap. However, he was completely unaware that he wasn't alone; someone else was in the house.

She was in the kitchen, hiding behind the cabinet with a grin on her face. God, she wanted him so badly, she could hardly keep herself calm. She didn't mind that he was a little chubby, on the contrary, she liked love handles on a man. Especially on a man like Slash. Sure, he was married, but that didn't stop her lust for him. All she wanted was to take advantage of how much of a whore he was. As soon as she saw he was asleep, she made her move.

Tiptoeing into her room, she put on a skimpy lingerie set, one that didn't leave much to the imagination, and slipped into a pair of high heels. From under her bed, she grabbed a few lengths of rope, a blindfold, and a gag, setting them on her bed. Oh, yes, she was going to have fun tonight. Axl was hanging out with Brian and Chelsea, so why not?

She strutted down the hallway, taking slow, exaggerated steps so that each one could be heard, until she was standing in the entrance to the living room. Awakened by the sound of her heels, Slash sat up, his eyes widening. "Oh my fuck.. Maya, what the hell?"

Maya just giggled and approached Slash, throwing one leg over him and easing herself down into his lap. She ran her fingers through his hair, her cat-like eyes boring into his. "I think you know what I'm doing, Mr. Hudson.."

She stood and motioned for Slash to follow her as she went to her room. Naturally, the guitarist followed. Not five minutes later, he found himself bound to the bed, gagged, and blindfolded, with Maya running the cool strip of leather at the end of a riding crop across his bare chest. He was completely naked, which made his uneasy feeling stronger. Why had he agreed to this?!

Maya giggled each time Slash shivered under the touch of her riding crop, and before he knew it, she had hit him hard on the cheek with it. He swallowed thickly as this very dominant female continued to tease and occasionally slap him with the leather riding crop. He couldn't believe he had wanted to do this..

"You're such a sexy, little whore, Slash, y'know that?" Maya purred into his ear as she slowly began to grind her panty-clad crotch against his hard, yet unimpressive erection. He mumbled in respond, but she slapped him right across the jaw. "You also don't learn very well, I see.. Well, I'm sure I can teach you a lesson you'll never forget."

Maya pulled her panties to her knees and lowered herself onto Slash's ding dong, only to find that it didn't go very far. The rolls of fat and the fact that he had a tiny tic tac made penetration hard. "God dammit! You can't even have a big enough wang!" Frustrated, Maya tried to ride the little Slash, and was finding that it wasn't too difficult, until, of course, the door opened.

Brian, Chelsea, and Axl stood in the doorway, all with shocked looks on their faces. "Baby, why!" Axl broke down in tears as Brian and Chelsea began laughing, leaving Maya and Slash frozen on the bed, embarrassed and humiliated.

THE FUCKING END