Part 2 bc y tf nawt

Several days had passed since the "incident". Slash and Axl left, not wanting to come back and see Maya for quite sometime, and Brian and Chelsea were keeping their distance. In fact, they were hanging with Geddy, Deg Deg, Rick, and Mel, leaving Maya alone in the clubhouse.

She was sitting in her dank-ass lingerie, when she heard a knock on the door. Thinking it was a customer (fucking hoe), she went to answer it. Lo and behold, Adolf Hitler was standing on the porch!

"Mien Fuhrer! What brings you here?" Being a Nazi sympathizer, Maya was all over this.

Adolf just grinned, and turned to his white minivan. "Come on, boys! She's home!"

Out of the minivan came Pete Wentz, Mussolini, Muhammad Ali, Apollo Creed, Stalin, and Elvis Presley. "We are a hungry! Come and a feed us!" Mussolini laughed as they all came into the clubhouse.

Maya grabbed some string cheese, whipped cream, gummi dicks, pretzels, and lots of liquor for her friends. They all ate while watching The Price is Rick Wright on TV and playing Words With Jennifer Aniston. Jojo Stalin was chugging the vodka while trying to act like a cowboy by swinging the phone cord around like a lasso.

He accidentally lassoed Maya, causing her to double over in laughter. As she started to get up, Apollo pushed her down. "Ain't no way you're gettin' off free, you hoe!" The King picked Maya up as Jojo and Muhammad tied her hands and feet with the phone cord, and tossing her down on the floor.

"Suck my dick and play with my ball!¡" The one-testicled Adolf exclaimed, as he pulled down his pants and his tiny tic tac forced its way into Maya's mouth.

"I a wanta soma thisa!" Mussolini ran over and pulled down his pants, letting his floppy cock-a-doodle-do hang out (he doesn't know what Viagra is). The King picks Maya up and holds her by her waist, so Mussolini can fuck her blue waffle pussy like only an Italian dictator can.

The fat old Italian laid on the floor, while The King lifted her up and down several times, so she was riding the soft dick.

Adolf had already jizzed at this point. In fact, he pulled a nate and didn't let her swallow. Jojo came over and sat on Mumu's face, so his happy dicky doo could buttfuck Maya like there was no tomorrow. Once they'd both jizzed, they yanked their little hot dogs out of the poor girl, before The King laid her back down on the floor.

Apollo, Mumu, Jojo, Adolf, Muhammad, and The King all started playing with their Peepees, completely forgetting that Pete was there.

The FOB hoe grabbed Maya by the hair and forced her to fiddle his diddle, so much so that he jizzled down her mcfizzle. Hopefully she won't get preggo from dat BJ.

As he walked away, Maya muttered, licking the cinnamon-tasting sperm off her chin. "Thanks Pete."

With a flamboyant wave of the arms, Pete left.

HOWEVER. When the little dick sucking hoes were finished fiddling their own diddle doos, they went back to Maya. Before they could get to her, there was a knock at the door. Adolf went to answer it and in came the spirit of the lord, Lucifer! He came in and struck down all of the good-doers with his samurai sword, and penetrated Mussolini's butthole with a letter opener. He then swept Maya away, into the deep, dark depths of hell...