Chapter Five

Edited x2

*Skye*

I pulled the sleeves on my maroon jacket down to make sure my cuts wouldn't show.

I stared down at my brown combat boots as I walked into school. No one ever noticed me. But today felt different.

I felt people staring at me. It felt like everyone had laser eyes. I kept my head down and walked over to my locker.

I shoved my black bag into the bottom of it and then grabbed my math notebook. I quickly shuffled to my class.

I sat in the back and fixed my hair. I stuck my nose in a book and read until the bell rang.

"So I heard you are talking to Will," Alana said as she slammed my book down.

"I mean, we've hung out a few times," I said.

"Well back off," she said.

"Is he your boyfriend?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Oh he was. And he will be again. So back the fuck up. Not like he's ever gonna really like someone like you," she laughed before going to her normal seat.

Well fuck you too Alana.

"Hey," Will said sitting next to me.

"Hi," I replied.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing," I replied quietly.

"Obviously it's something," he said.

"Alana just warned me to stay away from you." I said rolling my eyes.

"Forget about her. She can't do anything to you anyways." He said grabbing my hand before I pulled it away and stuck my nose back in my book.

___

"I thought I said stay away from him." Alana said coming over to me after school.

"You can't just tell me to stay away from my friends," I said rolling my eyes.

"Friends? What friends? Will isn't your friend. He just feels bad for the less fortunate. Stay away from him or I'll make your life a living hell," she spat.

"Trust me, it already is. I'll hang out with who I want to hang out with, bitch," I said before bumping into her as I walked out making her stumble over.

I was half way to my house when I heard some one running up behind me.

"Skye wait up!" Will yelled.

"Yes William shakes?" I asked.

"Did you see this video?" He said handing me his phone.

"No?" I said.

"Someone just recorded you and Alana talking. It's already blowing up! No ones ever stood up to her before!" He said.

"I have no idea where my courage came from but I guess it was a good thing." I said.

"You know what she said isn't true though right?" Will said seriously.

"What part?" I asked.

"Where I'm not your friend. I am your friend. I'll always be here for you." He said grabbing my hand and interlocking our fingers.

I just stayed quiet. I pulled my hand away and crossed my arms over my book.

I wasn't ready to just trust somebody with everything. My trust takes a long time to gain.

Yes I had kissed him. Did I like him? Of course I did. Was I ready for a relationship? Hell no.

"Hello- Earth to Skye?" Will said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm- sorry I was thinking," I said.

"Do you want to come over and do homework?" He asked.

"Um, maybe tomorrow. I- uh- my mum needs me home today." I lied.

"You don't have to lie to me, if you don't want to come over just say so," he smiled and I felt bad.

"I just- I don't feel like doing anything today," I said.

"I get it, I'll see you tomorrow okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, bye," I waved as I walked into my house.

I walked up to my room and threw my backpack on my bed. I sat in my chair and rolled over to my desk.

I logged on my laptop and called Bee. She answered almost immediately.

"Hey!" She said.

"Can you talk?" I asked.

"Yup!" She replied.

"I need haaalllppp!" I groaned.

"With whattttt?" She replied in the same tone.

"Boyyyyssss and bulliesssss!" I said.

"Oh who do I need to beat the crap out of?" She asked.

"No one, I just. Listen. I think I like this boy-" I was cut off.

"YOU LIKE A BOY?! WHO?! WHEN?! WHAT?!" She screamed.

"BEE LISTEN- I like this boy. But. There is this girl at my school who likes him too, he is her ex and she told me to back off or she would make my life a living hell. Of course being me you'd think I'd just walk away. But, I fought back. I was so sassy- you should've seen it," I laughed.

"Well she can't tell you who you can or can't hang out with," she said.

"That's what I said!" I laughed.

"I say go for him." She shrugged

"But I don't know if I like him or not- ugh! I hate emotions!" I said falling onto my bed.

_____
A/N: When do you think she'll tell Bee who she likes?? Or when she'll tell Bee that they kissed?!?!

Don't forget to comment and vote! :)

I love you all so much! Have a fantastic day!