Chapter 19 (Fucking Smile)

Here's Simon. Sorry it took long cuz im a lazy shit nowadays.

Mike's P.O.V
"You know.. You didnt have to beat him up that bad." I muttered, staring at Simon's already fainted body. "What? He was going to take you away from me. Nobody takes my Mikey." He grinned and kissed my cheek. I raised my fist and punched him. Vincent grinned and pulled me close to him by the collar. "Well do you want me to fuck you till you agree that youre mine?" He purred, licking his lips. I stared at him in disgust.

"Oh my god you two, shut up and fuck already..." I froze and looked at Simon. He was slowly sitting up against the couch, his arm wrapping around his bruised stomach. "Fucking hell Vince. You could at least go easy on me next time." He mumbled. Vincent smirked and pat my head. "Even if I did, you're still weak." Simon glared at him, his eyes turning a bright red. He looked at me for a while and growled. "Aren't you mad at him for trying to kill you when you were young?" And with that, everything went to pure silence.

I stared at Simon in confusion. "W-Wha?" He smirked, letting out a small laugh. "Oh? So you didnt know that little Vinny here, was the one that cause that little bite on your head." I blinked. The bite. I heard that it was just a mistake that Foxy made.. But not this. I looked over to Vincent, his eyes glaring at Simon. "Oh oh. Looks like I ruined your little relationship huh?" I frowned. 'I have no idea what the fuck is going on...'

Vincent's P.O.V
My... Fault?

"KID! GET OUT OF THERE!!" I heard one of the security guards yell. But before he could even reach for him, the fox snapped his jaws around the child. I watched from behind the stage. Everyone was screaming. Running around helplessly. Parents bringing their child away for safety. The security guard quickly left to make a quick phone call, leaving the boy alone. 'Idiots..' I thought. I started walking towards the boy. There he was. Covered in blood and tears. I know i've killed many. But, why do I feel guilty?.

"Shut up ya little shit!" I saw Mike tackle Simon on the couch. Simon grinned madly. "Ooh~ Hey Vince, little Mikey here is a bit mad now." He joked. Mike went and wrapped his hand around Simon's neck, choking him. And there I was, standing there. Fuck Vincent do something!

I walked towards Mike and wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him off Simon. "You. Stay. If you break anything i'll kill you." I spat, bringing Mike to a room, shutting the door. I threw him on the bed and crawled ontop of him. "What the hell! I was near killing him!" He shouted, pushing me off. I rolled my eyes and leaned down, biting a sweet spot on his neck, hard. He flinched and grabbed my shoulders tightly, hiding his face. 'Heh.. Adorable.' I thought.

Suddenly, i froze. I heard quiet sobs under me. "Mike...? You crying?" I asked. He slowly looked at me, and frowned. Tears were falling down his cheeks, but he tried his best not to utter a sound. "You caused Foxy to kill me, didnt you?" I stared at him. 'I've never seen him cry before....' I grit his teeth and pushed me off him harshly.

"Because of you, I couldn't have a normal life."