Losing myself

A/N:

Hey guys, this is my first Oneshot so please give me feed back whether I should write more. If you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them and if I can I'll include it in a oneshot. Check out my first book too!

Missing Dan (Phan)

~ Gem xxx

*********************

Phil and I were cuddled on the sofa watching American Horror Story. The new season had just started and like usual Phil had his head buried deep into my chest.

"If your getting freaked out we can watch it another time baby."

"NO! Your enjoying it and I don't want to move. I'm just worried that the mummy will get me while i'm sleeping."

Dan switched off the TV and turned his body to face Phil. He leaned in and pecked him on the lips then he leant his forehead on him and kissed his nose.

"Love, your getting freaked out and I don't like seeing you in a state. Lets go to bed."

"Can we cuddle?"

"When do we not. Your my little spoon." Dan grinned.

"And your my big spoon" Phil smirked.

Dan brought their lips together again and they had a full makeout session. Phil swapped his position so their chests were against each other and their noses pressed together. Dan slid his tongue alond Phil's bottom lip asking for entrance but he wouldn't open his sweet lips.

"If that's what you want then your going to have to try harder" He giggled

"No, stop teasing me"

"Nope, your cute when you don't get your way" He giggled again but stuck his tongue out in that adorable way that Dan loved.

"Fine then hows this?"

Dan grabbed Phils butt and squeezed it roughly still passionately kissing.

"That's better" Phil said between breaths. 

He parted his lips and Dans tongue slid inside exploring Phils mouth. Their tongues danced together and Dan let out a small moan. Phil pulled away and moved on the sofa so he was laying on Dan's chest again.

"No, why did you stop" Dan disappointedly spoke.

"We can finish this another time and I'm really tired."

"Then lets go to bed and finish it there" Dan grinned.

"Maybe, but before that I want you to finish the episode otherwise your be moaning about it in the morning. No but's."

"Fine, I love you."

"I love you too."

*twenty five minutes later*

"That was amazing! I can't wait for next Wednesday. Phil it's over, we can go to bed now. Phil?"

Dan gently shook Phil but he had fallen asleep. The position they were in was quite comfortable and Dan was very tired but he knew they would get bad backs if they stayed how they were.

Dan picked Phil up and carried him to their bedroom laying Phil on top of the bed. Phil was murmuring in his sleep and Dan found it adorable. He slipped his jeans off and pulled Phil's top over his head then did the same. Dan pulled the sheets back and laid Phil in them and got in aswell.

"Night, Philly. Sweet dreams" he cooed.

Phil murmured again meaning that he was missing Dan's warmth. Dan rolled over and spooned Phil whispering sweet things into his hair.

"Don't ever leave me Phil. I fear I'd lose myself."