Nick and Nick Mikaleson (Nickolah& Niklaus)

“Nick” I paused “Nick” I paused again “Klaus!” I tapped my foot impatiently “Niklaus!” I yelled finally earning a response, which was having my whole body weight shifted to the floor.

Yeah my twin brother knocked me to the floor.

“Klaus that wasn’t nice” Rebekah, my younger sister scolded.

“Neither is my twin” he reminded her.

“Touché” she mumbled twirling her platinum blond curls around her finger.

“Your siding with the devil himself Bekah” I warned.

“I know” she mumbled “at least that way he can’t lock me up for siding with you again”

I nodded in agreement, I looked at the clock on the wall “I need food” I grumbled.

It was nearing six thirty in the morning, I mean seriously! Who the hell wakes up this bloody early!  

Ok I admit it was a dumb question, short answer, all of my siblings... but me.

Which shouldn’t surprise you, or anyone for that matter, I'm a bit more like my father, mikael than any of the others are.

“Nickolah” Nik said from the corridor above us

“What Klaus” I grumbled shovelling fruit loops into my mouth by the cup full

“I need you here now”

I smiled pleasantly “Fuck off” before continuing eating

Nick was used to this sort of response from me, so he did what he would normally do; he sped down stairs at an inhuman rate and threw me over his shoulder.

Which is what I’d call twin abuse, what Rebekah would call sorting a retard out, what would Elijah would say?

“Klaus put her down” came the Elijah himself voice from the heart of my twins gigantic study room.

So that is what Elijah would say then.

“Elijah” I nodded

“Nickolah” he smiled

I rolled my eyes at his sensibilities and jumped up into my favourite siblings arms.

“I need a favour from the both of you” Nick started

“So much for a family reunion” I scowled at Klaus who just smiled wickedly