Abusive relationship.

I was in an abusive relationship. You, were my best friend who secretely had a crush on me. I secretely had a crush on you too, but I was too afraid to leave my girlfriend. Her name is Melissa and she had done a lot for me in the past, but now.. I couldn't be more afraid to come home. Always had to be careful with what I wanted to say. She could flip immediately.
Today was sunny day. You texted me asking if we could hang out. I replied yes and made sure I looked cute for you. "What are you planning to do?" Melissa asked and walked in. "I urm I'm gonna hang out with Ashley today. She has a day off" I replied. Melissa was afraid of you. Anytime she does mean to me and you're with me, she gets a bitchy mouth back. She also knows that your dad is a cop.
She raised up an eyebrow. "I have a day off too" she said. "Oh.. Well have some time alone then. Take a nice bath or.. Read?" I mumbled. She grabbed my arm. "Be home by 4 pm. Not later, got it?" she whispers angry. I nodded and walked away. A tear rolled down over my cheek. I breathed in and out with a smile, knowing you be outside. There you were. "Hi Ashley!" I yelled and hugged you. You laughed and hugged me back, but that kinda hurted because of my bruises. "Ouch" I whispered softly. "You okay?" you asked concerned. I just looked at you with terrifying eyes and you knew what's up. "Come with me" you said and took me into your car. You drove home and walked inside with me. You placed me on the couch and made two cups with chocolate milk. "Thanks sweetie" I said thankfully and kissed your cheek. You turned red and giggled, but got back to the subject soon after. "Listen Maaike, Melissa is abusive. It's not okay how she's treating you. You always have bruises and your eyes speak the real truth. You're scared and it's okay to admit that. I'm here for you, to protect you. You know that right?" you said sweetly. "I know.." I whispered. "Don't cry beautiful" you said and whiped them tears away. "If you were mine, I'd treat you like a queen." Those words meant the world to me. Being in a real, truthfull relationship with you would be dream. I'd love that. "But.. What if I wanted you to be mine..?" I stuttered. Your eyes lighted up. "You're scared to leave her huh?" Geez, you could read me so well. "Yes.." I said back. You looked deep into my eyes and leaned forward. I did it too and we kissed. So passionated. This was what real love felt like. It feels so good. You picked me up carefully and walked with me upstairs. You treated me so well and made me feel good about myself, my body, my imperfections. A few hours later we woke up by the sound of my phone. It was her.. I checked my phone and saw 17 missed messages and 21 missed calls. You saw it too. "Such a crazy bitch." I laughed quietly and started reading them. There weren't nice and I deffinitely couldn't go home now. You grabbed my phone a called her. I tried to grab the phone back, but you were faster. "Demi, where the fuck are you?!?" She started. "Listen up psycho. Demi is with me and stays with me. Got it?" You said. "Excuse me?" She replied. "You're crazy, I won't let Demi come near you ever again, plus we're going to my dad. You're dead motherfucker. Have a good life in jail." Shortly after you called your dad. They picked her up and questioned both of us. Even neighbours. They were all so sweet to me and could tell by my looks and photo's you sometimes took as evidence that she was really abusive and ended up in jail. You asked me to be mine and since then we were together. We moved away to Europe and started our long waited fairytail dream story. Till dead will seperates us.

The end ☺