FINDING OUT

I woke up at 8:00 and went to go brush my teeth and shower. Thirty minutes after my shower I heard Caroline Grayson and Shawn downstair. Hey guys what would you like for breakfast how about pancakes and bacon with eggs all of them screamed YES!!! I started to cook and Caroline told me that Grayson and her would be upstairs I thought Shawn would be upstairs with them but when I started cooking the bacon Shawn grabbed me by the waist and tried to kiss me but I moved away.

A: good morning to you to
S:Why didnt you kiss me?
A: Well because it was a one time thing
S: Come on I know you want to kiss me
A: I cant cause we are not a thing and we are not dating.
S:Well we can arrange that to happen.
A: Yeah no thats not gonna happen
He tried to say something but I cut him off by yelling breakfast is ready. Caroline and I sat on one side while Grayson and Shawn sat on the side.
I started the convo by asking what we where gonna do today.
Well I was thinking we could go out for icecream than walk by the beach and later on a double date. I was liking the ideas but when they said double date my eyes widend and I started coughing. Wait does that mean I have to be Shawn's date yep Caroline said with a smirk on her face when I looked at shawn he was blushing pretty bad. Sorry but uh i uh have uh plans in the night. O really what plans Caroline said ruining my excuse . Well fine I will go just because Caroline wont stop begging me.
I went to get ready and I put my outfit on ( picture above) when I was done getting ready I saw Shawn and he looked pretty hot but when he saw me his jaw dropped. I looked at him and told him to close his mouth cause there are gonna be flies in there. Caroline came downstairs so we left she wanted split cars so we did I thought me and Caroline would be with me but little did i know i had to ride with Shawn. I started the ignition and turned the volume up to the radio so Shawn would not talk to me I am not going to enjoy any of this.