Chapter 1 - The Halloween Ball

Hibiki's POV
I looked around to see if Miss Heartfilia was anywhere to be seen. She should be here somewhere I thought then I heard lots of girls screaming my name, Well it's time to go into playboy mode again I guess.

-Time Skip-

It's been one hour since I got away from the fangirls and I still haven't seen her, Where could she be?

Lucy's POV
I was standing on the balcony outside while everyone else was inside dancing, I didn't feel like dancing right now I just wanted to be alone and think. I felt so empty right now how could he do that... Can't he just let me marry whoever I want whenever I want. He's my father shouldn't his top priority be making me happy? And not this sad, I don't want to get married to a stupid rich guy I don't even know. There is nothing wrong with him being rich or whatever it's just I don't even know this dude and still I'm going to get married to him. Where is my prince in shining armor when I need him...
*Sigh*
Mom I really miss you and I wished you were still here.

Hibiki's POV
i had just found Miss Heartfilia on the balcony outside but she didn't look so happy so I waited a while to see if she was okay then I heard her say "Mom I really miss you and I wished you were still here". I couldn't help myself she looked so sad so I went over to her and hugged her from behind and said "Everything's going to be alright I promise".

Lucy's POV
I turned around to see Hibiki standing there smiling at me and I just couldn't help but giggle because of how ironic this was. I whispered to myself "My knight in shining armor..." But apparently Hibiki heard this and said "What?" I was so embarrassed that he heard me so I quickly stuttered
"N-nothing" I just heard a quick sigh from Hibiki before he said "Okay then let's go in to the party, It's freezing out here" I started to walk and when I got to the door I turned around and smiled brightly at Hibiki and said "You, coming? Hibiki was caught off-guard by my smile and started blushing but quickly recovered and said "Yeah, Im coming".

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hi! I hoped you liked the first part of the story if you have any ideas on a chapter then please tell me! :) I don't own the song/nightcore/video credit goes to the rightful owner/s!