Bulletin 3: The Toast Massacre of 2011

This is the horrific story of the Toast Massacre of 2011. It involves genocide of toast, and is not suitable for the faint of heart. Take heed, toast lovers! The fridge may soon have it's revenge!

"I wonder what I'll have for breakfast?" Bob wondered aloud. "Maybe some toast." Bob opened the fridge and pulled out a giant loaf of homemade bread. He sliced it with vicious stabbing motions, and crumbs flew against the walls. Then he put it in the toaster and watched it burn. And slowly, he ate the whole loaf. As the toasts cried out, he bit into them with no mercy. He used razor-sharp knives to spread boiling hot butter on them. Quickly,, the entire toast population had been wiped out. And as Bob burped, a single toast survivor that had hidden in his coffee cup watched him with dread. Bob, with slow, feral movements, was slowly walking towards him. As the toast grabbed the nearest butter knife, he fought off the terrible man that had slaughtered his family. Bob staggered backwards into his cupboard and broke several china plates. The Toast made a run for the sink, while Bob ran after him. The Toast jumped for the tap, where he could blast Bob with burning hot water, but it was too late. Bob had grabbed the toast, and with one terrible pull, had torn him apart with his bare hands. Meanwhile, the cheese had seen the whole thing happen, and atttacked Bob with dreadful smells. Next to him, the pretzels had started to fire sharp pretzel sticks at Bob. Soon, the whole contents of the fridge were launching a huge assualt on him.

Now, the inhabitants run the house, and they are content. 

                                                  The End.