PART 2: FUCK ROGER

"I TOLD YOU! I FUCKING KNEW IT!" Slash and Axl were yelling as Brian and Chelsea walked downstairs. "Shut up." Brian giggled as he reached the last stair, stepping down on the floor. "Fine, I'll admit it. I always had a thing for her. I mean, who wouldn't?" He smiled as Chelsea blushed and he kissed her cheek. "But Bri- what about Roger?" Slash questioned. "Well I guess there's only one thing we could do-" Brian started, but Axl interrupted. "EXTERMINATION. THE AXL ROSE WAY!" He shouted as he stuck his fist up in the air. "I don't think that's necessary." Chelsea said quietly. "Sh.. It's ok, baby." Brian said in a warm comforting voice. "We won't hurt him, I promise." He gave her one last kiss directly on the lips before he pulled away and smiled, grabbing a rope, a hanger and the shotgun from out of the closet. Axl grabbed a kitchen knife, whipped cream, and his purse- which contained multiple mysterious items. Chelsea was quite startled, but she just sat on the couch beside slash as they walked out the door. "Hey, so um.. Did you ever think Brian liked you?" Slash questioned. "Well no, it took me by surprise- lets just not discuss it." She chuckled and leaned back into the sofa. Slash shrugged and kept his eyes to the tv.

Just then Geddy walked through the door.

"Hey Ged-" slash started. "SHUT UP! I WANT HER!" Geddy yelled as he pointed at Chelsea. "Geddy calm do-" "I WILL NOT CALM DOWN, BITCH YOU STOLE BRIAN FROM ME!" Slash stood up and looked straight at Geddy. "Do NOT call her that." He said sternly. "I'll call her whatever the fuck I want." He then pounced on her and shoved her to the ground. She screamed as slash magically turned into the hulk and threw Geddy across the wall, then beat him until he was dead. He smiled victoriously. Chelsea kept her eyes wide open in horror as slash the hulk walked over to her, ripping all her clothes off then turning back into normal slash. They proceeded to roughly fuck until Brian and Axl got home.

MEANWHILE

"Hey baby! Hey Axl!" Roger beamed as they walked into the door. "No time to talk." Axl said as he pulled a whip out from his purse and beat him with it until he fell to the ground. They then proceeded to do almost everything mentioned in the cherry fic, until Roger was dead. They shoved tampons down his throat and left the house.

Once slash and Chelsea heard a knock on the door they quickly got dressed and cleaned up all the jizz, sitting back on the couch.

They walked inside and put everything away. Brian smiled as he walked over to Chelsea, sitting right beside her. She smiled and swung her leg over his lap, straddling him and laying her forehead on his. He smirked and softy kissed her. She took his hand and noticed the blood on his fingers. "What'd you do to that poor little man?" She whispered as she sucked the blood off of each of his fingers. He shivered at the touch of her lips.

Axl and slash walked upstairs, not wanting to bother the two.

"Round 2?" He whispered in her ear as the men walked upstairs.

She nodded and giggled as Brian laid her down on her back, kissing her neck.

They soon found each other completely naked as Brian's dick penetrated her. She moaned loudly and so did Brian.

Normal things happened the rest of the day until Chelsea started to feel very sick.

She threw up a couple times and suddenly had a large craving for food.

Brian took her to the drug store to buy pregnancy tests.

She found out that she was very well pregnant. Brian was excited.

BUT!

WAS IT DADDY BRIS OR SLASH'S?

TO BE CONTINUED