¢нαρтєя 25

so so so sorry for the late update, I have been busy with my other stories and I seriously suffering from a bad cold ^-^

But I promise I'll get the update back on track and also I don't think I have much of this story left, maybe 4 or 5 more chapters, feel free to leave some ideas behind.

here's your L.F.D (Lyrics For Dedication)

Hey girl look at what you started
Played with love got you brokenhearted

this song is amazing, I have totally obbsessed with it ^-^

and here's chapter 25, will be short but yeah. I was going to do Louis' POV at first but I thought Liam's POV will be better. 

===========================================

*Liam's POV* 

"I love you, okay and whatever your past is just the past and I am never going to love you less, ever" Louis breathed out, titling his head and pecking my temple gently. I gave him a weak smile, taking in his comfort.

"I k-know and I l-love you too." And I knew there was no going back now and I didn't want to either. I wanted Louis to know everything about me.I curled my fingers over his, grabbing onto them tightly and Louis pulled me closer to him.

I took a deep breath, closing my eyes to stop myself from breaking already. "He was amazing at first, really amazing" And just with that sentence, I knew I was trembling. Some people might think that I was too weak, too sensitive to cry over this but I could never forget Mark's cold touch and I could never get over it, no matter how much I tried

"Li, you don't have to please" I snapped out of my trace, turning towards Louis who was looking down at me with nothing but worry and he sighed, squeezing my waist tightly when I shook my head.

"We would always go out, not everyday but very frequently and he was always really gentle with me, j-just like you.  He didn't ever get annoyed or angry but I knew he always had anger issues and they would just trigger in the worse places of all but never with me and I felt so l-lucky. But obviously it didn't last for long" I knew I was crying, remembering the perfect relationship that turned to be one of my worse, there was nothing more painful. And I was trying to stay as calm as much as I possibly could, glad that I was wrapped up in Louis' arms, feel his breath slowly hit my temple, feel his cold fingers gently play with mine.

I was glad that Louis was quiet, I didn't want to get interrupted, that will just make the whole situation longer and I will be suck here longer remembering more of that relationship, more of him.

"And by out 1 month anniversary, I knew I was in love with him. And I was so happy because he said he felt the same way and I knew it was too good to be perfect..." And if it was even possible, Louis' tighten his arms, almost as if was claiming me, like knowing that I was once in love with someone else was hurting him. I brushed one of my fingers along side his neck vein, making sure he knew that he was the only one for me.

"How did you find out he was one of us?" Louis whispered, pecking my temple and I just wanted to melt with him and forget all about this, about Mark.  I just wanted to stay here with Louis forever.

"It was a bit like how I found out about you, but I was excited then, knowing that Vampires existed, that I was in love with one. I heard him talking to one of his friends, he was telling them he wanted me to know the real him. And I wished I had left right then, but I didn't" I laughed darkly. "But still he was great, he hadn't changed until our 1 year anniversary or around that time."

"Li, you can stop if you want to. Please, I don't want you hurting" Louis breathed out again, turning me around in his arms and softly stroking his thumb along my jawline

"Louis I want to and I'm fine, I have you" I smiled weakly through my half dried, half new tears. 

"Okay, but I want you like this, I want you to be looking at me." Louis said, and I nodded, supporting myself up on my elbows, my fingers brushing along Louis' collar.

"It was Saturday and I was studying at Harry's and I remember going home -Mark's house- , we practically lived together, late and he was no where to be found. I thought he had probably gone out to, you know, feed, and he had -but to get drunk. I remembering not being able to sleep at all, and him stumbling in. A-and..." And now my mind running off to the nightmare I had a few days, It was just like that.

Everysingle night after than one, Mark would come home and just hurt me, not sexually ever, which I was thankful for. But, physically, sometimes worse that ever and the fact that vampires were stronger than Humans wasn't really helpful and some of the scars were still visible around my stomach and my torso.

"I-I..."

"No that's enough, that's it I don't want to hear it. I don't care, okay. You're safe now and I don't want you remembering that Liam. I just want your love and your trust, I don't want to know anything else." Louis stated, sitting up, so that I was on his lap instead, his hands cupping my face tightly, forcing me to look into his eyes

"Why are you with me, Lou? I am so broken and I am not worth it. You can do so much better, Even Mark knew that, he left me and you should too, while you can" I whispered, looking down, wiping my tears. I whimpered, when Louis grabbed me impossibly tight and I could feel him leave a trail of kisses down my neck, sucking and nipping at some places, before forcing me to look at him again.

"Mark was stupid, stupid to hurt you and leave, but I am not, okay. I am never letting you go, you have no choice but to stay in my arms. I am going to make this your best relationship, perfect and it will always stay perfect, I want you to be happy, so so happy and I'll do anything to keep that smile on your face. You're perfect, amazing and just beautiful and I am the one who doesn't deserve you. I love you so so much, Li" Louis breathed out, and I was honestly lost in his eyes, in his words and just Louis.

"I love you too" I whispered back, nuzzling into his neck. In no time, falling asleep in Louis' arm.

===========================================

It's a bit short, so I hope Liam's history is a bit clearer now and I tried to add in Lilo fluff as well. 

Don't forget L.F.D

Hey girl look at what you started
Played with love got you brokenhearted

and feel free to leave some ideas behind which will help me make this story a bit longer ^-^

and please please 

VOTE

COMMENT

and 

FAN/FOLLOW

(I feel like I have lost some readers on this story *-*)

:) x