~12~

After talking to my mum, I listened to my recordings and wrote down important notes.

When I was done, I looked at the clock and decided to plan out my week. It was about 5:00 pm, and Taron will hopefully back at some point. I hope whatever he had to deal with wasn't bad. He looked upset.

I turned on the stereo I found and listened to music to distract myself from my thoughts. After writing more things in my notes and making a mini schedule for each day during these 3-week-long meetings, I fixed dinner with the contents in my fully stocked cabinets. I've never seen this much food in cabinets for a while. I was always going a bit hungry at home.

I decided to grill chicken and make a salad. After about 30 minutes I was finished cooking. It was alright, I'm not the best cook, but it wasn't horrible.

For some reason I started getting antsy after dinner so I flipped on the news. I hope it's all good news.

But to my dismay, the headline was: BREAKING NEWS: WOMAN BRUTALLY MURDERED BY INFAMOUS SERIAL KILLER

My stomach sunk when I saw the picture and name of the victim. It was the only teacher I had came to about my problems while at school. The only person I could go to at the time-and trust.

I used to go to the gym at times when I got overwhelmed. Taking my frustrations out on a punching bag, drawing, crying, or listening to music were my ways to let my feelings out. I rooted around my closet which had been stocked while I was gone, and found some cropped leggings and a black training bra, and oddly enough pink boxing gloves. Maybe we're boxing when training starts so that's what they're probably for. But I'm breaking them in early.

I head to the training room I spotted my first day and went in and grabbed a towel and water bottle, turning on the little stereo they had there and started punching. I felt better with each punch I threw.

I had been in there for probably 20 minutes and Confident by Demi Lovato was playing, it gave me a little motivation to keep going and right when I was getting into it and punching the bag left and right I looked back for a split second. I felt like someone was watching me.

I turned back and punched a couple more times and kicked as well and then I turned back again and saw him in the doorway.

"Why does he have to be here now? What the fuck?" I think to myself and turn off the radio; wiping my face off, drinking some water, and then draping the towel over my shoulder.

When I caught my breath I asked:

"What are you doing here?"

"I was going to see you, but I knocked and no one was there. Then I heard music and it lead me here. And I saw you." He said coming in the room and sitting in a chair by the wall. I followed and pulled up a chair next to him.

"The question is though..." He trailed off.

"What're you doing here?" He questioned back raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, I um I was just frustrated, I needed to let off some steam." I said looking down. I want to tell him, but I don't think he'd want to hear it.

"I'm not going to be in trouble for being in here am I?" I ask. I forgot that I can't just go in places when I choose.

He chuckled slightly.

"No, of course not. You can go anywhere you please here, except the weapons room." He said with a wink.

I laughed a little.
"Oh don't worry, I won't go in there, I promise."

"So...um you said you needed to see me?....was it about what happened earlier?" I asked, it's a question that's been buzzing in my brain since he left.

"Oh...um yeah." He looked down and his brows furrowed. He gulped.

"My little sister, she's sick, very sick. I hadn't known until today and my mum was too embarrassed to bring her here to get checked out, so I went to go visit them."

"I'm so sorry..." I said taking his hand.

"We can try to see if Harry and them will be okay with it...I'm sure they will be."

"Yeah, we just have to get them here. She lives in a house across town that I-um, got for her and she can't make it here very quickly. My sister's getting worse and I just feel helpless."

I don't like seeing him like this. I have a plan though.

"Hey, what if we take one of the smaller jets and go get them?"

"Yeah, it'd be quicker, considering traffic on the roads lately." He says.

"Okay, then that's the plan." I say smiling.

"Okay then, thanks for helping...would you mind coming along?"

"I'd love to." I say.

"So...what were you frustrated about? If I may ask?"

My stomach dropped.

"Um...Robert killed another person. She was one of my teachers when I was in high school-well before I dropped out...and he killed her..."

This time he held my hand.

"I um...when I was going through really hard times at home, and school, I'd go to her and talk to her. She was the only person I trusted with those things."

"Oh my..." He said.

"Yeah...I wasn't expecting it to be someone else I knew, or was close to, but sadly it was." I said getting up.

"I guess we should include this in the meeting in two days huh?" I say trying not to cry.

"Yes, definitely." He says heading towards me, noticing my voice cracking a bit as I start crying.

He wraps me in a hug and we just stand there for a couple of minutes until I stop crying and then I do the thing I don't have to do: I apologize.

"I-I'm sorry" I say sniffling.

"No no no, it's fine, you've been through a lot. You don't have to apologize for your feelings love." He said and led me to my room.

"We'll go to my mums tomorrow alright? I'll get Harry and Merlins okay on the jet, now get some rest alright? I'll see you in the morning."

"Alright, um what time?" I say as he turns to walk away.

"How about 11:30 am? We can sleep in for once."

"Yeah that sounds good." I say smiling and then we say our goodbyes.

I hope we can go tomorrow. I'd really like to meet his mum and help out his little sister.