Dresses and Dinner

Dear Diary,

I'm going back to school today for the first time in a week and 3 days I'm going to have a lot of work to make up and everyone is going to be asking about Crystal I'm not ready for this day Skye is staying home till I get out of school then we girls are going dress shopping for the bridesmaid dresses in the wedding dress and my dress the maid of honor.

I get out of bed and take a shower get dressed I walk into the kitchen eat my breakfast and leave without a word the only one who heard me was Skye she has the power to read minds so I was talking to her about something I have planned for my sister. As soon as I get to school and I'm out of my truck everyone comes over to me asking about Crystal. All I say is we had a fight she went to leave with her mom. When I'm walking up to the school to get to class early I hear me name called so I look around for who did it and it's Ruby. Whay do you want Ruby? I just wanted to say thanks for making my sisters life a living hell she didn't go to her mom's willingly our dad forced her after he found out that you two were dating. Oh really I though she went to get away from me? No she begged to stay she thought she could work it out between you two. Okay I feel bad is that what you wanted. No what I wanted was you to talk to her and make it up to her and make her happy again I never realized how much you meant to her in till you left and I'm sorry I was mean to you. It's fine Ruby thanks for your apology. Hey do you think you could give me a ride to the middle school I kinda got a ride here. Yeah sure let's go. I drove Ruby to her school and drove back to mine to start my day of hell and on top of it I was already late. When I walked into Miss Bishop's class all eyes were on me I went to my seat and sat down but still all eyes were on me I'm use to it. It happens when I'm gone for a few days or sometimes even weeks that's when I have to either hunt or pack stuff came up and I need to be home. I'm so glad you could finally join us again Miss Black. I'm glad to be back ma'am. I say in all to fake sincerely happy voice. I sit and listen to the lecture and actually did the work that went with it when it came time for lunch I left to go to a restaurant to eat and I went and got Skye without our parents knowing that thing I was telling her was where to met me so I could pick her up when we got to the restaurant I ordered a stake bleeding and she ordered the same the waitress looked at us funny but we ignored it. Okay so the plan is to some how get our parents out of the house long enough to plan the bridal shower. Well we could call Carlisle and tell him that he wants to met my mom yeah but if we do that then you would have to go. No remember I met him yesterday when yoy went for your checkup to see how the twins where doing. Oh yeah that might work. Let's give it a shot thanks to Jasper I can now control emotions so I can get my mom to go. Okay just then our food came and we ate in silence then I payed for the bill and we left I dropped Skye back off at the spot so our parents wouldn't hear my truck and I wouldn't be seen. I get back to school in just enough time to get to class before the bell rings and I actually listen in math and did the work and turned it in so I had no home work then it was time for school to end so I hurried and got my things together and left to met my sister, my mom, my aunt, and Skye at the dress shop in Port Angeles when I got there my grandma was there with my aunt Alice and Rose and Esme. I smiled and gave Alice Rose and Esme a hug. Esme said I'm starting to look like and adult but I saw she on the 21st I couldn't have grown that much since shapeshifters grow slowly and vampires don't age so I've always looked a little bit younger then I was. But instead of saying that. I just said thank you. We spent almost all day there it took Jakie awhile to find the right dress but it took her seconds to find everyone else's dress when we left we went out for dinner. Everyone ordered steak bloody exept my Aunt Rebecca she ordered mushroom ravioli. We talked about random things then Esme said something that took my breath away. Carlisle what's to meet with everyone exept the girls that EVEN means Jake Nessie. Okay when? One day before the wedding Seth has to come too he is staying there so he doesn't see Jakie before the wedding. Okay will be there. Just then we got our food and as we ate we talked about random things again after we finished Esme payed the bill and we left for La Push. When we got home it was late but I need to talk to Skye alone. Skye can we go for a walk before bed it's such a nice night out? Sure. As soon as we are far enough away that no one can hear us I turn around and say what's been on my mind. Okay why haven't you told your mom your a vampire yet? I knew you were going to ask I just didn't know when. Well now you know so spill. I don't want my mom to hate me simple as that. Okay I understand. Let's go back in before.. never mind let's just go.

Dear Diary,

I I messed up with Skye I think I asked the question to soon before she was ready I want to be her friend she is so perfect she understands me we like the same things I don't know what to do but I really hope I didn't screw things up.

Night Skye. Night Rose