Chapter 8:Mine Now

Guys I'm SOOOOO sorry that I have not been updating because of Collage and....well me and Jason doing stuff your not supose to know about BUT NEVER MINE THAT so for a sorry I'm going to make this chapter SUPER long and put ALL the lemon in because I bet you guys are screaming at your screens saying WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER and stuff like that so enjoy the really long chapter. ENJOY

"What?" said Sonic."You still go to Collage Shadow?" said Tails."How do you know my name?" said Shadow.
"Well you look like a shadow so I though your name was Shadow." said Tails smartly. As Tails and Shadow talked,Sonic was staring at Shadow area. Shadow was looking at Sonic out the corner of his eyes and saw Sonic staring."Tails can I talk to Shadow for....1 hour please,thank you,bye." said Sonic while he pushed Tails out the door."Wait 1 hour?" said Tails as he left the room. Sonic went back to kissing Shadow and Shadow went back to rubbing Sonics member in his pants."Ahhh..." moaned Sonic."You like that huh?"said Shadow seductively. Sonic did nothing but nod.""Well then..." said Shadow. He pulled Sonics pants down and rubbed there dicks together. " Ahhhh...Shadow..ahhh." mounted Sonic. Shadow stopped rubbing their dicks together and put Sonic on his knees. "Watch'a doing Shads?" Sonic said already knowing."I'm about to teach you a lesson about going into my room." Shadow said grabbing Sonic dick."Wait what?" said Sonic cluelessly. Shadow ignored Sonic and put him in side his mouth. "Ahhh. Shadow....fast....er....ahhh ..." Sonic said as he swung his head back.(Sorry if my writing is a bit bad I'm reading Wattpad on my computer (Gateway) while writing this part so sorry if my writing is off.)"Ahh Shadow w-were d-did you l-learn h-how to make y-your mouth f-feel so g-good." said Sonic while trying not to moan as he talked. "Well I'll tell you when we get home." said Shadow. Shadow didn't really want to tell Sonic so he planed he was going to act like he forgot. Shadow actually had learned from his ex boyfriend,Jax the Hedgehog. (Yes Shadow has a history of being gay
) "S-Shadow?" Sonic said as his climax was close. " Yeah Sonikku?" Shadow said as he stop sucking Sonic off. Sonic didn't say anything. He just did something that made Shadow want to fuck him until he forgot his name. Sonic jumped on top of Shadow and kissed him. HR: hard and rough. Shadow was about to return it when Sonic's quills raised up started to turn golden. "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Sonic yelled as he turned super. Shadow knew what Sonic wanted and he new he wanted it nice and rough. "So you it rough huh?" said Shadow. "I want more than rough." Sonic said making him self pant. Without hesitation,Shadow flipped Sonic over and just looked at his golden form. 'He looked like a giant life size gold bar. He looks SUPER hot. I bet that's called his super form because he's super hot.' Shadow thought as he put him self in Sonic." Ahhh....Shadow....Ahhhh.." Sonic moaned. "Damn Sonic, your tight as hell. I can barely go in even half way." Shadow said. "J-Just go i-in as best a-as you could." Sonic said. Shadow just jumped in. He pushed all the way in which made Sonic moan to the top of his lungs."AHHHHH...SHADOW...AHHHH....HARDER....AHHHH..."
Sonic moaned. Shadow pounded into Sonic. "Damn Sonic,how sensitive are you?" Shadow asked. Sonic didn't answer, he just replied with heavy pants and moans. Sonic thought he was going to faint with all the pleasure and panting he was getting." Ahhh...S-Shadow....f-faster..harder...p-please!" Sonic nearly yelled. Shadow did nothing but started to pound hard into Sonic." Ahhhh.....FUCK.." Sonic yelled with pleasure. Shadow was close to his climax."Shadow I-I d-don't care if we b-both go tog-gether,DON'T e-ever stop! Sonic said. Shadow exactly what Sonic was talking about."I wasn't going to." Shadow whispered in Sonic's ear." G-Good." Sonic moaned as he climaxed on the carpet. Shadow followed but kept going. Shadow hit something inside Sonic that made Sonic moan like a wolf."AHHHH...FUCK SHADOW....AHHHHH!" Sonic moaned."Well it looks like I found your sweet spot." Shadow once again whispered in Sonic ear. Sonic was completely out of breath. He was panting hard. He felt like he was going to to faint from all the pleasure and panting."Good k-keep pounding HARD!" Sonic said in a demanding voice. Shadow obeyed and went from 0 to a hero in 1 second flat. Sonic was shining gold which made Shadow go faster. Shadow reached under Sonic and grabbed his dick and started to jerk Sonic off hard and really FAST."Haaaa..Shadow....!
Sonic moaned. Sonic then climaxed on the carpet again but moaned loudly."AHHHH....S-SHADOW!" Sonic moaned loudly. Shadow then climaxed too."Ahhhhh..."Shadow moaned as well. Shadow pulled out of Sonic and layed next to him."Please do me more like that. Please Shadow!" Sonic said in a begging voice."Oh trust me,I was. I felt awesome." Shadow said "You? I felt amazing." Sonic said not tired at all. "I'll carry you home." Shadow said put his regular clothes. He picked Sonic up bridal style and they went home and went straight to bed,but they both didn't notice something: They didn't turn into werehogs or anything.

How did you like this chapter guys? Tell me of you want me to keep putting all the lemon in. OH I almost forgot, I made a new story Ask the Sonic characters. There's also a surprise! But I'll let you guys find it out. Put in dares and Questions in the comments and I'll see you guys there. Bye!