01%

I R I S"

"Hurry baby girl, we got to get to this party so I can see my baby before he starts DJing." my best friend and roommate, Frankie. "Okay hold on, let me finish curling my hair." I said. After 5 minutes, I was done. 

When I walked out of the bathroom, Frankie yelled "FINALLY COME ON, HURRY YOUR SEXY ASS UP." She keeps me confident and thats why i love her. She is making me go to this party because her boyfriend, Dillon is the DJ and got us in.

I dont wanna go but she is dragging me. We actually had a trade, if I go she has to do my laundry for 2 months. She was that desperate. But she also said that there will be cute boys. So I also went because of that.

So we got in her all black Mustang and listened to Justin Bieber's album which gets me fucked up every time I listen to it. It took us about 30 minutes because of traffic. Stupid Los Angeles traffic on Fridays. 

We pulled up and parked in the parking garage. We were running so we can be one of the first people. I'm nervous. There was already a huge line because we had to show our ID because there is alcohol in the party.

Instead of waiting in the line, Frankie and I are good at sneaking in. We distracted the security by getting a girl to flash him and then we ran in. He didn't even notice. 

Right when we walked in, everyone was already turnt, drinking and dancing. I wanted to get fucked up tonight because college is so stressful. 

So I left Frankie and went to the bar and order two beers. They gave them to me and i chugged them down. I started to dance to Dillon's music. There was some sick beats and songs that he picked. I just was jumping around and twerking a little.

Guys and girls were all over me but I would always take them off of me. Frankie was with her boyfriend so she couldn't dance with me. So I had fun by myself and got some vodka. I took the whole bottle. But then this guy interrupted my fun. 

He was kind of cute I guess... He had bleach blonde here and he had hazel eyes.