#twinning 38

My mom picked us all up and went to the house. "Okay so we are going to clean up! And then go pick everyone up!" My mother said. "And we will have the party end at a reasonable time since tomorrow's the wedding!" My mother said getting all giddy. I just giggled at her.

We all then were given jobs and had to do as told. Me and Carson were out with the job of cleaning everybody's rooms. So I started on mine while he did Hayes'. Once we finished those we went and did sky's. And then after we finally got everybody's rooms clean we went downstairs.

I grabbed some grapes out of the fridge while we waited. "Alex has missed you. Like a lot lately." Carson said while we were sitting at the counter. I just looked up at him and blushed.

"Well he broke up with me." I said trying to fend for myself.

"I'm not saying it was your fault." He said I just nodded. We both sat there in silence until skylynn came running to us. She climbed up and sat in between Carson and I.

"Hey sky. Who are you most excited to see?" I asked her. She sat there and pondered the question for a while.

"Ummmmmm Cammy!" She said giggling. I smiled and gave her a hug. She always made me feel better! She then leaned in and whispered something into my ear.

Who are you most excited to see?" She whispered. I sat then and thought about it.

"Ummmmm. Either Taylor or Gilinsky." I finally said and she got all giggly again. My mom then walked into the room again.

"Alright, we are now going to go and get the boys!" My mother announced while she washed her hands off. We all then hurried out and got into the suburban while Nash, Carson and Hayes got into the minivan.

We drove to the airport blasting the music. Singing to Jack and jacks songs, and shawns songs. When we finally got to the airport we all hopped out except for Carson, Trista and sky. The rest of us walked in and waited for the boys.

We say there for a long time before Gilinsky came and sat on my lap. I squealed and got up. I have him a hug and he squeezed me tighter. The rest of the boys joined in a group hug.

"Oh I missed you guys!" I said giving them each individual hugs. I then started to walk out of the airport. "Let's go you guys!" I said turning around. Everyone then followed me as we walked out.

We the split everyone up to go in the cars. In the suburban it was taylor, Jack, jack, and Shawn. Then the rest of the boys in the other car. I was squished in between the jacks in the back. I leaned my head on Gilinsky since I was starting to get motion sickness.

Jack then leaned his head into mine. "Poor B. And anyways would you like to. Be my date night?" He whispered and u sat up really fast smiling. Everyone looked at me all confused. I sat back down laying my head onto Gilinsky. "I'd love to!" I whispered.