Chapter 1

BEN's P.O.V.

"BEN, get your lazy ass up and get down here!" Jeff shouted from downstairs.
"No!" I shouted and huddled under my blanket.
I heard footsteps coming down the hallway and I wrapped the blankets around my body.
"BEN, get out of bed!" Jeff shouted as he slammed my door open and walked over to my bed.
"No, go fuck yourself." I said and he grabbed the blankets and tried to pull them off of me. I groaned and held on tighter and I felt him start to pull me off the bed.
"Holy shit!" I shouted as fell off the bed and onto the hard floor.
"Dude, you know damn well that I don't have to eat." I growled as I glared at him.
"Don't care. Now get up. There's breakfast downstairs." he said and I stuck my tongue out at him as he walked out of my bedroom.
I walked downstairs in only my black night shirt and my boxers.
"BEN, don't you think you could've put on a pair of pants?" Slendy asked and I shook my head.
"Nah, this is comfortable." I said with a grin and he sighed. I sat down in my seat at the large table and watched in amusement as Toby and Masky walked in, bickering as usual.
"Slendy, would you please tell Toby to stop being my 'personal alarm clock'?" Masky pleaded.
"Hey, at least you're up on time, right?" Toby asked and I could tell he was grinning behind his mask.
"Shut up, Rogers." Masky growled as he used Toby's last name to address him.
"Both of you should shut up." Jane said as she came down the stairs.
"Good Morning, bitch." I said and she flipped me off as she walked over to the coffee pot.
"Fuck you." she growled and I grinned.
"Sorry doll, but I'll have to decline your offer." I chuckled and she grumbled and poured herself a cup of coffee.
"BEN, Jane. Be quiet and eat." Slendy sighed and he placed the plate full of food on the table.
Jane grabbed her cup of coffee and took her seat next to Jeff at the table.
"Hey, where's Sally and L.J?" I asked, noticing to two empty seats.
As if on cue, Sally ran down the stairs laughing followed by a wide eyed L.J.
"BEN! BEN! I have something to tell you!" Sally shouted and I let her pull me into the living room and she giggled for a while before she nodded her head and I leaned down to her level and she whispered something in my ear that made me loose it.
"Me and L.J went into Slendy's office and I read one of his books and L.J took it from me then asked why Slendy had porn in his office. BEN, what's porn?"
I quickly stood up straight and began laughing loudly.
"Oh God, this is the funniest thing I've ever heard! Jeff, get in here!" I shouted through my laughter.
"What?" he asked as he walked over to me.
"Dude, Sally just told me that Slendy has porn in his office." I said with a grin and Jeff started laughing.
"Yo Slendy! Why the fuck do you have porn in your office?" Jeff shouted and my eyes went wide.
"Dude! He's gonna fucking kill us!" I hissed and I heard a loud crash from the kitchen.
"Fuck fuck fuck fuck! Fucking run!" I shouted as I ran up the stairs with Jeff right behind me.
"GET BACK HERE!" Slendy roared and I ran into Jeff's room and phased into the t.v.
Jeff ran in after me and slid under his bed.
Slendy stomped into the room and I heard him looking through Jeff's closet and finally giving up when he couldn't find us.
I slowly phased back out of the t.v and watched as Jeff crawled out from under the bed.
"Well, I don't think that we'll be going downstairs any time soon." Jeff said and I nodded my head in agreement.
"So, you up for a game of Truth or Dare?" I asked with a grin and Jeff's grin widened, if that was even possible.
"Hell yeah." he said and we sat down on his bed and face each other.
"So, truth or dare?" Jeff asked and I grinned.
"Truth." I said knowing damn well that he wouldn't think of anything to ask me, or so I thought.
"Do you have a crush on anyone in the mansion?" he quickly asked and I blushed.
"Yeah." I mumbled and he got close to me.
"Who?" he asked and I pushed him away.
"None of your damn business." I growled and he laughed.
"Benny has a crush." he said with a grin and I glared at him.
"Don't call me that, Jeffy." I growled and he stared at me like a had just stabbed him.
"You know how I feel about that nickname." he said as I shrugged and flopped back onto the bed.
"So, truth or dare?" I asked and he responded almost instantly.
"Dare."
I grinned and quickly sat back up.
"I dare you to kiss the person you love the most and if you don't do it, you have to wear one of Sally's dresses." I said with a grin and he sighed. Suddenly, he got really close again. So close that I had to move back.
"Dude, what are you doing?" I asked and he grabbed my wrists and pinned me down on the bed.
"Kissing the person I love." he simply stated and I felt the blood rush to my face.
"H-Hold on a minute, Jeff." I said as I tried to sit up but only got slammed back down onto the bed.
"Jeff, wait-" the rest of my sentence was cut off by Jeff quickly smashing his lips onto mine. My eyes widened and I struggled to get out of his grip, but he wouldn't let go. Finally, I brought my knee up and hit him in his crotch which made him quickly let go and roll off of me.
I took that chance to jump off of the bed and run out of his room.
"BEN!" I heard Slendy shout for me but I didn't stop running until I got to my room. I quickly opened the door, ran in, and then shut and locked the door behind me.