Untitled Part 9

"Cameron. Hey what are you doing here?"

"You didn't think I would miss your birthday dinner would you?"

"Oh, I know you wouldn't but what are YOU doing HERE?!?!?!?"

"I managed to get an early flight out. I thought you'd be more excited to see me?"

"Oh, I'm something alright. Excited isn't exactly the word I'm looking for at this moment."

"Well, come down and give me a hug! I've missed you."

I walk down the stairs to give him an hug. As I got down the stairs I awkwardly hugged Cameron and right as I did there was a knock on the door. I cringe in horror because I have a deep gut feeling it's Gavin. I release from my hug with Cameron and walk to the door, I open the door and not to my surprise; it's Gavin, standing at the door with a wrapped box and a card.

"Gavin. Hi, how are you? uh, come in."

"Thanks Kennedy. How are you? How was the rest of your day?"

"Uh, it was good. Better now that I'm actually 15 now."

"Wow, you just turned 15!?!?!? I'm almost a whole year older than you. I'm almost 16."

Just as I was cracking up  over the fact that Gav is almost a whole year oler than me. Cameron reminded me that he was still her.

"Hi, I'm Cameron. And you are?"

"I'm Gavin Casalegno. I'm a friend of Kennedy's. You are on Disney right? My little sister loves you."

"Kennedy does too. Right Ken?"

"Uh, right. Yeah. Um, well I guess we are all going to dinner. Let's go."

In unison, "Alright."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We get to the resturant and we get out of the car, Gavin follows my family inside, but Cameron pulls me aside......

"Kennedy we need to talk."

"Sure Cam, what's up?"

"Okay, what's up with this Gavin guy? Do like him or something?"

"I mean he's nice, and super sweet but..."

"KENNEDY. DO YOU LIKE HIM OR NOT? Tell me the truth!"

"Yeah, I do."

"Oh, well I'm sorry I ruined your birthday dinner. I'll leave you two alone, have a great life. See you back in LA for taping." He said with super sad expression on his face.

"Cam, wait!"

But it was to late had already gotten into the car and had driven off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man, work is gonna be horrible next week. With Cameron, hopefully everything works out alright.