Family

~Family~

"We did it. It took five months but we did it" I grinned up Sebastian snuggling into his side as we stood on the balcony of the pack house and watched the former rogues move into their new homes.

"You did it." Sebastian smiled placing a kiss on my temple.

"You realise we've been together for almost a year and a half and when we met, you hated rogues. Now, you're saving them."

"Well you are a princess, I kind of have to do what you tell me." he shrugged jokingly.

"You're a dick. I love you" I laughed digging my elbow into his ribs.

"You realise I got landed with a former Rouge, Princess, Queen of Rogues who also sides as a Luna. It's a nightmare." he sighed

"Deal with it." I scoffed turning on my heel and heading inside where Lucy, Bear, Rose, Garth, Axel, Abigail, Thomas and my parents sat together in the dining room.

"Sissy!" Thomas cried jumping into my arms.

"Hi Tommy" I cooed brushing my fingers through his dark hair "did you have any cake?" I asked propping him on my hip as I smoothed the collar of his shirt beneath my fingers.

"Yup" he giggled showing me fingers that were covered in green icing

"ohh, I can see that you have. Look, you even got some here." I said pointing to the sticky finger marks on my shoulders.

"Sorry" he pouted. I grinned at him as I dipped my finger in my slice of cake and wiped it on the tip of his nose causing him to laugh.

"Go show Mummy" I said placing him on the floor and nudging him in my Mother's direction watching as she bit back her own amusement as she wiped his face and fingers clean.

"You'll make a great Mum yourself someday" Axel said from behind me "Congratulations on graduating by the way" he smiled.

"Thanks" I smiled leaning in to hug him.

"I brought you a gift" he said pulling away from me.

"A gift? You didn't have to" I scolded lightly.

"Come on, it's this way" he said leading me out of the room and down the stairs "out there" he said nodding to the front door.

"Outside? You know, I didn't actually want a pony."

Axel rolled his eyes "I didn't get you a horse Christina. Go outside."

"You're being weird" I said heading to the door "well weirder than normal anyway" I pulled open the door and stepped outside to see a lone man his back facing me. I frowned at Axel who gave me a nod of encouragement.

"Um excuse me?" I said hesitantly. He turned to face me and and a gasp tumbled from my lips.

"Ethan?" I asked in surprise "oh my god! Ethan!" tears welled in my eyes and I darted forwards and wrapped my arms around him drawing him as close to me as possible.

"Hey Chris" he chuckled.

"I missed you" I spoke into his shoulder. I closed my eyes revelling in the familiarity of the boy I grew up with, I hadn't seen him or heard from him the day I found out who I was. Six months. I pulled away from him and wiped the tears from my face. He looked different, more mature, his jaw was covered in a slight stubble and his eyes had grown harder, more serious, his once soft edges had been replaced with raw muscle "you've changed" I noted.

"So have you. You've grown up Chris. And you and Sebastian mated."

"We did." I said my hand fluttering to the bite mark between my neck and shoulders.