My neko boy - TicciMask

Toby's p.o.v

My brown cat ears twitch as I look over to the older man across the table. His sharp blue eyes bore into my brown ones. I smirk as I walk upstairs, my long chocolate brown tail swishing behind me. I smirk as I hear a knock on the door. Suddenly, I am pinned to the bed. "You have been a naughty boy haven't you?" I gulp at the husky voice. I blushed. He starts licking my neck and went to my collarbone. I gasp as he licks a spot on my neck. I can feel his smirk against my skin as he starts to nibble and suck the spot, making me gasp and moan. This was all new to me. I have never even had my first kiss!(Author: I feel you bro ;-;) The nipping and sucking starts to get rougher and rougher, making me moan Loudly. I bite my lip to keep myself from being to loud.

---👉🏻👌🏻---👉🏻👌🏻---

Masks'so p.o.v

His moans were like music to my ears. I slowly take one of my hands and slide it up his shirt. His blush deepens as I start to take off his shirt. "M-Masky..." I smirk as I move my lips to his nipples. I suck on the left one before rolling my hand over the right one. He moans as he grips my dark hair. His Chest is the pale-grey colour that I love. He is skinny but has the out line of a six pack. That training must of payed off. I sit on his knees as I take off my shirt, making sure to tease him. As soon as my shirt is off I feel a small hand tracing my six pack. I feel my cheeks tint pink as I bend over to his face, kissing his cheek. I was surprised when Toby suddenly leaned up and kissed me. I smile as I bend over him and kiss him back. I ask for permission to which he granted. I never knew I would be enjoying it this much. I love the waffle eating dork, and I am going to show it to him.

---I---Am---Chewing---Gum---

Third p.o.v because smut is better this way

Toby moaned and gripped the top of the bed, melting into the kiss. The kiss could have lasted for hours if breathing wasn't needed. Masky broke the kiss and smiled at Toby. "I love you, and I am going to show you how much." Toby blushed, knowing what the words meant for the young proxy. Toby gasped as Masky started to unbuckle his jeans with his teeth, making his 'problem' see able. "Oh Toby, so hard for me already?" Masky purred, pulling Toby's legs on his shoulders and trusting into his boner with his. Toby moaned loudly, gripping Masky's Midnight black husky ears. Masky bit his lip as he kept going. Masky smirked at his sudden idea and stopped trusting Toby and put his legs off his shoulders, much to the disapproval of the younger proxy. Masky soon noticed this and smirked. "Don't worry, I am going to make sure this is burned in your memory forever." And with that, he pulled down Toby's pants and boxers. He smirked at Toby's boner as he unzipped his own pants. "I never knew you were this big Toby." Toby blushed, looking down at Masky as he hover over his boner, pants undone. Masky slowly licked the tip, smiling as the younger proxy moaned, gripping Masky's dark hair. Masky smiled and started to suck his boner, while rolling Toby's balls around. Toby gasped and moaned at the sudden pleasure all at one time. After 7 mins of this happening, Masky pulled off with a small pop. He pushed Toby up until he was half sitting half laying, to which Masky (who was only in boxers) started to lick the outer ring of Toby's anus. Toby moaned and later back, knowing what was going to happen. He was excited, but very nervous. Masky then started licking his fingers. He put in two fingers and looked up to Toby making sure he was ok. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He said, looking at the younger male. "y-yes!" Toby stuttered. Masky then added a third finger and started scissoring. Toby moaned Masky's name. Masky then thought he was ready, and started to enter him. Masky smiled, suddenly remembering Toby can't feeling pain. He started going at a fast pass, making the 19 year old cry out his name, gripping the 23 year old's hair. The feeling was amazing to both of them. About six mins later Toby and Masky got a burning sensation in their lower chest. They cryed out each other's name before falling onto the bed."I love you," Masky mutters, pulling the Nekocloser to him. "I love you too, Timophy." He said before falling asleep in Masky's arms.

That was:

Neko Toby X Wolf Masky

Yaoi

Lots of detail

Toby: submission

Masky: Dominate

No OC