Chapter 10: The date

Tuesday

Fatima POV:

I was already awake, tweaking a few bits of my art homework. It was actually quite good, if I say so myself. My phone's alarm went off, 7:00. I was meant to wake up. I decided to recheck my outift. And I changed into a denim jacket instead of a plaid one. I sat down at my dressing table figuring out how I should do my makeup. I picked up my bb cream and smeared a little on my face blending it in with my brush. I contoured my face a little bit, and it looked alright. I did my eyeliner and put a touch of lipstick. Done. And just in time. It was 12:30. Enough time to have a dash of breakfast. I sat down with my bowl of cereal and my phone rang.

"Yeobsaeyo" I asked
"Annyonggggg" said Taehyung. I swear down every time its him through the phone I always squeal.
"Annyong" I replied
"You know it's me right!" He asked
"Yeah hahah do you have any ideas then?" I asked
"How about I dress like a girl?" Asked Taehyung in a serious tone.
"Are you serious?"
"Course" He replied. Shit. I legit am gonna be grounded forever now
"Im jokiiiiiinnnngggg. Calm down" he replied having a laughing fit.
"Aishhhh you got me scared" I said
"Arasso, so I basically told manager Hyung to tell one of your mom's friends to take her out till 9pm, so we have till anytime to do anything" he replied. I could kind of imagine his facial expression crossing his arms, thinking he's a genius.
"So when will she go?"
"In about... 3... 2... 1..." He said, as I heard my mom shouting she'll be back before 9. YASSS
"How did you know?" I asked
"Haha. I'm standing right outside your door, pretending to jog" he said
"CHINCHAEYO?!" I screamed and rushed to my window. He looked up and waved. The door opened and he quickly hid behind the bush.

V POV:
Ah her mum's coming out. I quickly hid behind the bush, squatting down, covering myself with the leaves. Shit. She saw me.

"Excuse me? Can I help you?" She looked at me like I was a begger.
"Erm cheso-amnida... I was Erm... Looking... Looking for my keys" I smiled and I picked up something which looked like keys, but there was something else on it. Ugh there's dog shit all over it. I quickly held my nose, and she looked at me disgustingly and held her nose too. She walked away when I called her back

"Ahjumma!" She turned around
"Could I wash my hands in your house?" I bit my lip. I doubt she'll let me.
She smiled and nodded. "My daughter and her elder brother are there. You can have tea and biscuits if you want. But don't do no funny business. I don't like gangsters hanging around this area" she examined her house like it was the first time she'd seen it, fixed her bag and carried on walking. I rung the doorbell. I could hear running footsteps approaching. The door opened.

It was Fatima. And she looked so beautiful I couldn't even. I think I stared for way too long because she started to click her fingers.

"Yeah I think the dog poo really did get to you" she laughed and ushered me in the bathroom. She helped me wash my hands and offered me a drink. I denied it, because I couldn't wait to watch the movie.

"So what are we watching" she asked. As she was flicking through her phone, sitting on the sofa opposite me.
"Erm whichever you want" I replied back
"Cart is showing again. The one of Do Kyung Soo (D.O) from EXO" she replied back. This time looking at me in my eyes. My hand stiffened, closing into a fist. I gritted my teeth, I didn't want her to speak about any guy in front of me. She may not be.... She may not be my girlfriend yet, but still.

"Taehyung-Ah" She called
"Erm sure" I smiled.
"Oh and Fatima?"
"Yeah"
"Call me Oppa from now on" I said. Looking at her with sincerity.
"Okay Oppa" she laughed.

I was serious THO