Prologue;

Lust; an intense desire or craving. Lust can take many forms such as the lust for knowledge, the lust for sex or the lust for power. It's a powerful psychological feeling producing intense wanting for an object, or circumstance fulfilling a it.

Deception;  is a major relational transgression that often leads to feelings of betrayal and distrust between relational partners. Deception violates relational rules and is considered to be a negative violation of expectations. 

Denial; The concept of denial is particularly important to the study of addiction. Where denial occurs in mature minds, it is most often associated with death, dying and rape.

A portrayal of the characters in this story, are amidst a lot of deception-filled minds. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a week ago, amongst a lineage of hedges and plants, in the far North of the town, a mansion stood alone. The owner of this mansion was no more than Lucy Purgarian. The last known heir to the Purgarian fortune. But, a certain event changed the fates of many. From lovers to strangers, and best friends to never talking again. Everything that once stood still, was about to change more than anyone could have ever known.