Batman Takes Joker ~ *SMUT* -Bank-

Okay, this prompt is for @my_heart_dies kevvy hehehe, he's awesome ya'll u gotta follow him; trust me you won't regret it XD and i love you readers! (Specially you ghost reader) ;)

Have fun, comment, fan, vote, whatever you want! x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Batman walks in on Joker robbing a bank, and Batman feels turned on as he sees Joker touching himself. Batman gets everyone out to safety and locks the door; then walks towards Joker so they can have a little talk -cough- hot sexy time..

They saw the Joker robbing the bank as usual; he always do that, trying to scare people I have no idea why he is so bad. He's nice, i know it. Just gotta find that part inside of him.

*Joker's POV* 

"C'MON! YES HEHEHE!" Joker laughed like a maniac as he once again got through to the platinum barrier covering the moneybank. He saw his comapnions break through with their huge truck. Joker had a joke on his mind; 

See, there were these two guys in a lunatic asylum... and one night... one night they decide they don’t like living in an asylum any more. They decide they’re going to escape! So like they get up on to the roof, and there, just across the narrow gap, they see the rooftops of the town, stretching away in moon light... stretching away to freedom.

Now the first guy he jumps right across with no problem. But his friend, his friend daren't make the leap. Y'see he's afraid of falling... So then the first guy has an idea. He says "Hey! I have my flash light with me. I will shine it across the gap between the buildings. You can walk across the beam and join me." But the second guy just shakes his head. He says... he says "What do you think I am, crazy? You would turn it off when I was half way across."

Joker finally came back to reality as he heard screams and yelling; he quickly ran inside and saw his men were brutally murdered. And there was one little weapon sticking out of their bodies. A bat-a-rang.

"Batman, come out wherever you are!" Joker yelled in his lunatic voice moving his gun around and shooting everywhere. He hated when Batman played tricks on him. Joker quickly moved out and went to go shoot the victims; knowing that Batman wouldn't allow him to do it.

As soon as he stepped out everyone started screaming, some little kids were crying.

"SHUTUP!" Joker yelled and pointed his gun at one nice looking girl and was about to shoot her when someone came from behind him and spun him around sending an agonizing punch to his face. 

"AYYY!" Joker screamed and was fascinated by his own blood, he zoomed his eyes on his prey and saw it was Batman. As soon as Joker blinked again he didn't find Batman anywhere, then he turned around to look outside the main entrance door and saw that it was opened.

"BATMAN! I SEE YOU!" Joker screamed and started walking towards the people who were rushing out through the door. Joker took  his knife out and was about to aim at a little childs head and he saw something coming his way fast and he had no time to dodge. It hit him in the shoulder making him scream in pain. 

~

*Batman's POV*

"Keep going out, almost there c'mon" atman said in a clam voice as the last of the victims left out running. Batman locked the door behind him and shut the blinds then made his way to Joker who lay on the ground clutching his shoulder with a dark smile playing on his lips. Batman grabbed him by hs collar and pulling his batarang out making Joker scream in pain. 

"Batman..you..can't..kill.me.." Joker said with another smile playing on his lips while blood starting making its way out of his mouth; the green haired villian slid a finger down his torso and stopped at his erection.

I'll show him who he belongs to, noone messes with me. With Batman.

Batman grabbed Joker by the arms and kissed him hard then slid his hands up to cup the villian's face. Batman pulled Joker roughly by the arm and went to a neaerest wall pushing him back against it. They both rubbed their erections together and Batman licked Jokers lower lip; he then moved his finger down Joker's body and stopped over his pants.

"You're mine Joker.." Batman said in a husky voice while he leaned into Joker's neck and bit down hard amking Joker scream in pleasure and pain.

"S-says who..Batman..hehehe..." Batman felt turned on by the villian's voice and with shaky hands unzipped Joker's pants then slipped his warm glove covered hand into the villian's boxers feeling his erection. Joker started bucking his hips into Batman's hand making the superhero moan.

"C-can't..resist..me..Batman..hehe.." Joker was feeling turned on as well and he pulled Batman's face back and kissed him hard then bit down on his lower lip hard. Batman licked his bloody lip and leaned into Joker's ear whispering hotly.

"Want me to..give it to you.." Joker instantly understood what Batman meant and he flipped Batman while the superhero's hand was still in the villian's boxers. 

"Not..before..I..do.." Joker breathed unevenly. He really wanted to feel Batman's erection in his mouth. Joker kneeled down and pulled out his blade then locked eyes with Batman cutting the superhero's suit between his legs. Batman's nine inch sprung out and Joker eyed it hungrily. 

Batman instantly grabbed a fistful of Joker's green hair and pulled his hair by the roots towards his dick.

"G-good..Jokie..make..me..scream..your..name.." Batman bit his lip hard and felt Joker's cool mouth on his dick making the superhero moan deep. Batman couldn't hold it he started bucking his hips voilently into Joker's mouth.

Joker took every hip thrust eagerly pushing his mouth deeper on Batman's dick. 

"JOKER! FASTER OH LORD!" Batman screamed in pleasure and started bucking his hips faster as Joker pulled his lips out then went back in with a faster pace. 

Joker moaned sending pleasureful vibrations up Batman's body. He bit down gently on Batman's erection making the superhero scream in pleasure and he came into Joker's mouth.

~

Hopefully this was good; cause my heart sure was hammering while I was imagiing this :$

Lol, thanks for the prompt Kevvy, and love you readers xx

~ Omar