Chapter 4: Reunited

Hello people, yes it's me, yes I'm still alive. I'm sorry about the long time between updates but I hope you like this chapter. I do :P I love Skye's sass ;).

I sit at breakfast at 7am again. I hate getting up this early and Skye is nowhere to be seen either. Great.   
I'm eating my fourth price of toast when somebody sits down opposite me.
"James?" I say, extremely surprised.
"Sirius," he said curtly. "I just want to say that, well, we haven't forgiven you. Not yet, but We're working on it. I miss you being there for me." He glanced at Remus and Peter who were next to him. "Us," he corrected.
"Oh, well I miss you guys to. What brought this on? I thought you'd never forgive me." I said looking down.
"Skye. She reminded us what you meant to us," said Remus.
I just nodded. "I guess we'll see you around," James said and I nodded again.
Then I was back to being alone. Great. 
•••••
I walked in to the great hall and sat down in the seat next to Sirius.
"Hello beautiful," he said and he smiled at me so genuinely that I stared in shock. "Something wrong, love?" he asked.
"No. What got you so happy this morning?"
"Well," he said setting down his knife and fork. "A certain awesome somebody convinced my friends to speak to me," he said putting his arm around me.
"They actually spoke to you because of my? I thought I annoyed them more than helped to be honest," I said slowly.
"Well whatever you said, thank you. So much. It means a lot that you'd try and help me out."
"It's okay," I said smiling. "I could tell that you missed them."
I was shocked when he pulled me into a tight hug. He pushed a little but of hair behind my ear and whispered, "I mean it Skye, thank you so much."
"It's fine," I whispered back returning the hug. 
Somebody stood behind us cleared their throat. We split apart Sirius still had a grin on his face but I glared at the girl, she could see we were having a moment.
She Nigel my arm and proceeded to try and fit her twig thin body into the gap between Sirius and myself as somebody who looked very similar to her sat down opposite us.
"Hello baby," she cooed leaning over to give Sirius a peck on the cheek. "You look happy this morning, are you happy see me?"
"Of course Jessica," Sirius replied lazily. I was the only one to hear the sarcasm in his voice, I snorted into my porridge and I saw Sirius' answering grin unfold on his face.
"And you are?" Jessica said turning to glare at me.
"Skye," I muttered.
"Well you've been spending an awful lot of time with my boyfriend lately. I didn't even know your face until a few days ago."
"Good for you," I said. "Believe it or not having every boy in Hogwarts know your name is not always a good thing Jessica. It says a lot about you."
Jessica raised her eyebrows at me as she realised what u was implying.
"Well, I don't think you should be spending so much time with somebody else's boyfriend. That, says a lot about you."
Sirius began to open his mouth but I put my hand up.
"Don't worry Sirius, I can handle this."
Jessica looked at Sirius and then back at me with a murderous look.
I rolled my eyes.
"Stop looking at me like that Jessica. Trust me, If I was shagging him he wouldn't need another girlfriend, I'd be enough. I don't need your drama so why don't you back of, before I make you."
I stood up and stormed past her and out of the great hall, turning red because everyone was looking at me. It just made me so angry, that all the girls suddenly gossiped about me because I'd been spending time with Sirius. They shouldn't judge me by their own low standards. I wasn't about to be anybody's little 'fling', especially not with Sirius'.
"Skye," I heard somebody shout. I speed up, not wanting to talk about my outburst but somebody grabs my arm.
"Are you okay?" Lily asks.
"I'm fine Lils," I said sounding a lot quieter than I'd intended.
"So what was all that about then? I've never seen you so..."
"Angry?" I finished.
"No, I've never seen you show so much emotion."
I looked at her. How much attention had she been paying to me to know how much emotion I showed? I shook my head to clear it.
"Can we talk later Lils, I just want to go to the hospital wing. My head hurts."
"Of course," she said with a sad sort of smile. "I'll tell the professors where you are, and I'll see you in the dorm tonight, okay?"
"Sure," I said smiling at her.