Chapter 11

Amara POV.

"You on edge of getting fired if you don't start taking ya clothes off!" Dan said.

"But I'm scared."

"Scared lil bitches can't make the check." Dan said switching all his weight on his right leg.

"Okay."

"So I want a show tonight in Chris Brown VIP section with you and Angel and clothes betta be off or I might start taking 75% out your money."

I walked outside to catch me a taxi to the mall.

-------------

I walked to their VIP.

"Ayee baybeh wassup." August said with his thick accent.

I gave him a simply wave.

Angel started poping in Chris face and I started grindin on august.

I remembered what dan told me, and took off my bra and shorts, they were making it rain straight hundreds.

Aug kept smacking my ass hard cause he was drunk.

"Dam mama how you get so thick?" He said laughing.

"Meat and cornbread boo!" I said while making my ass clap.

I was now taking all my clothes off.

After every thing was done Chris asked for my number so me and angel can possibly be in his music video. Which was Angel idea.

Me and Angel counted our money and split it, we made 4 grand a piece in one night.

I was going to the bar cause dan been stressing me out lately.

"Give me four shots of the strongest shit you got and double it!" I said to the bartender that had her long braids cover her nipples.

--------

I down my sixth shot and I was feeling the buzz so good that I got back on stage and got the other bitch boo'd off stage.

"Go D, go" D. They were chanting me on.

I made an extra 800 so I was set.

August POV.

I really want that girl to be in my music video I will be seeing her again.

"Man that bitch had a fat ass!" Chris was explaining to Tyga.

"I'm going to make my move on that one!" I said smiling shit I'm trying to fuck that one.

"Shut up Draya!" Tyga said.

"Nigga fuck you!" They always clowning me about her.

"Shit let's hit up Popeye's I'm hungry from last night".

Amara POV.

"Girl did you see all them hating ass bitches last night, gurrrl now they was giving us the eye,but I didn't care because I made bank last night!" Angel said laughing.

"You a mess!"

"Ummmhum but on a serious note, you be saving ya coins?"

"Hell yeah to get away from Dan ass,why? I said with a raise brow.

"I found a house and maybe we can go half on the rent!" She said.

VOTE
COMMENT
ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY
✌✌