43 PS: I LOVE YOU

JanDi woke up at noon and the apartment was quiet. Yunho had probably gone out to sign that deal with CJES. JanDi felt alot better. She smiled to herself as she remembered the night before. How caring Yunho had been. She twirled around the house happily and something caught her eye. The dining table was empty except for the giant bouquet of red, fresh roses. A note was attached to it. She opened it carelessly as she sipped coffee.

"These are the roses I couldnt buy for you when I was poor. Now, check the freezer. PS: I love you."

JanDi's heart melted. "Yunnieee." SHe pouted happily. She skipped to the freezer and opened it to find her favourite dark chocolate and oreo ice cream. Another note:

"For my honey funny bunny, her fav ice cream. Although I'll always cherish the cheap ice lolly I shared with you that day, now there's a tub of your favourite ice cream and its all for you. PS: I really love you. PPS: Open the closet :)"

JanDi pinched herself. Was she dreaming? Yunho was being so cute and romantic. Just like the old him. Only better. More mature. When had he prepared all this? Well...probably when she was drooling in bed and whining about her illness. But these cute surprises had instilled new life in her. She raced to the closet and opened it. Her jaw dropped. It was a cute pink hoodie with the printing that red. "Cuz baby, my luv and your luv equals Supa luv." Another note that she eagerly opened:

"It was really cold that night when we first met. You wore that short dress and I didnt know which part of you to warm best so I spread my jacket on your legs. You got the flu the next day. So here's a hoodie to always keep you warm and remind you of me. Check Dylan's room. Oh...PS: Saranghae"

JanDI giggled. She quickly pulled on the hoodie and hopped to Dylan's room. She was enjoying herself thoroughly with this little chase. Yunho had furnished the room with a sportscar shaped bed and all kinds of other boyish furniture. Posters and toy cars were cluttered everywhere. Neatly placed on the bed were six presents of various sizes. JanDi ripped through them like a child on Christmas morning. The gifts included a Rolex watch, a diamond tennis bracelet, a Dior perfume, a huge teddy bear, seductive lingerie that made her laugh. How did Yunho manage to get into Victoria Secrets without looking odd? The final gift was a complete makeup kit from Missha and Mac. JanDi sat admist the torn wrappings, smiling at the note attached to the final gift:

"A gift for each anniversary that I missed these past 6 years. I hope you like them. On our first anniversary, I gave you a hand made bracelet. It was sucky I know...but I hope these make up for it. I have to get to work now..did you enjoy yourself? I'll see you tonight. There's one final note let. PS: I love you."

JanDi decided to cook dinner for this lovely man. She grabbed her purse and exited the apartment.

"Ummaa!" her sweet son's voice called out to her while she was choosing vegetables.

"DYLAN!" JanDi was ecstatic as she crushed her son in her arms. "Baby! Im so sorry mommy was away from you. I just didnt want to give you the nasty cold." she kissed his cheek.

Dylan shook his head cutely and touched her cheek with his small fingers. "Hmm...you feel better now."

"Ofcourse, now that Ive seen you." JanDi kissed his fingers as she lifted him into her arms. "Are you here alone!?"

"Ani! Jaejoongie-hyung wanted to get some things for dinner so I came with him." Dylan wrapped his arms around his mothers neck as he hugged her. He didnt want to show it, but he missed spending time with her. But he knew she needed to work things out with his dad and it would be slow...but her happiness was more important. Dylan rested his head against her shoulder as he clutched onto her. He knew he was the reason they separated in the first place and now he couldnt be selfish and try to take her from him again. If things didnt work out this time around, he knew he'd feel even worse. Dylan closed his eyes tightly as he remembered his father's words the day he had first met him and he taken him home. Lana had been in the bathroom and he had sneaked out to listen to his parents, hoping they would reconcile but they didnt. His appa had been super mean to his mother. His words rang in his head and he held on tighter to his mother, aching for her warmth.