chapter 1

This is it , my first day at school . Huh..., it's the third now , i'm geting sick from all of this ... evrtime it's the same i make some friends they betray me and here i go to an other school . I just wanna know why poeple just keep doing this to me . Cruel world.But i think i'm getting used to it . Oh ! I almost forgot ,i am Miria,Miria Strauss . So as i was saying i am going to a new academy  , it's called nowlen academy they say it's all about familly and friends , so maybe i will get a chance and start allover ... hwoknows ! Well , back to the cruel word ... i am here at the bus station waiting for the ... ah ! Here it is , so hope ! I am in the bus now, so i take seet nest to the window , and start to space out again ... but someone has to wake me up by his loud nose ! Argh ! Siriously !
???: Ah , sorry if am too loud , euh ...?
Miria:*thought:he get it now ! * Miria !
???:ok then Miria sorry again , and it's a pretty name !
Miria:*and now trying to be cool,argh !* yeah!yeah! Thanks ...
???:by the way my name is yota , yota kagayami , you are new here right ?
Miria:nice to meet you and yes i am .
Yota:nice to meet you too mir !
Miria: Mir ?!?!?
Yota:it's a nickname , you don't like it ...
Miria:....well...it's just... the poeple that i know never calls me by my name to call me by a nickname ...
Yota:but here in nowlen academy we are all friends , so what do you say starting your story all over ?
Miria:yes ! Thanks a lot Yota !
*starting all over .. all over... well it's not bad at all !! Well Nowlen Academy be ready cause Miria is comming for ya ! This will be the beganning of my true story ! *
And with that we reallized that we were there.
So se get out of the bus and we headed for the gates...and here comes a new year  ...
And this is the beganning of the brighg part of my story !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if there is any faults , english us not my first language , i repeate enghlish IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE NORE SECOND , OK ? SO DEAL WITH IT !