Epilogue

A/N Hey guys I am sorry it took such a long time for me to update this and it's sad to say that this is the last chapter of this book but anyway let's get started

10 years later
Violetta POV

Vilu: Have a nice at school guys and take care of your younger brother

My babies are having their first day of school the triplets in 3rd grade while their younger brother Justin starts 1st grade. I kiss them on their head while they go to the school bus

Leon: Good bye my love see you at lunch*kisses vilu*

And now I'm all alone... well not really. I think as I look down at my growing belly. Yes that's right I'm pregnant again with our last child.

Leon was so happy to be a father again while Fran and Diego ' kids were happy to get another 'cousin'

Fran and Diego got married a few months into her pregnancy and had there first child who turned out to be a boy five months later

Federico and Ludmila got engaged and married just a month later, a year later they had a beautiful baby girl.

Cami and Broadway got married the same year and had twins, a girl and a boy. A few years later they had another child who turned out to be a girl.

Naty and Maxi got married a year after Cami and Broadways wedding so now that have the same wedding anniversary. Naty gave birth to a cute little baby boy named Carlos and three years later they had a beautiful baby girl.

Now that I am six months pregnant with mine and Leon's fish and last child we decided to get surprised and not know the gender.

Three months later*
Leon POV

I asked looking down at the beautiful baby that my wife just gave birth to and kissed her forehead and gave her to Vilu and then picked up my sixth child. That's right we got twins and both are girls so now I have four princesses and two princes and a queen that I can protect forever....

That's the end of this book keep reading brothers best friend and hope you liked this book!