Bang!

Blaze opens her eyes to see a comforting smile of Silver's.

He looks back, closes his eyes and sticks his tongue out at Blaze.

Blaze blushes; she had never seen this side of anyone before.

The blue light starts to fade from Blaze's arm.

Silver quickly opens his eyes and gave an irritated look, scrunching his nose.

"Ugh? It's not working...........I'm so so sorry Blaze" Silver sighed turning his head away from Blaze.

Blaze looks at the knelt Silver and smiles, widely.

Her eye lids drop as she looks at Silver.

Silver stares around the town in bereft, to look at Blaze staring at him weirdly.

"Blaze? You Okay?" Questioned Silver.

"I have never felt this feeling before, it's nice, natural!" Said Blaze tilting her head as if she was flirting with him.

Silver's eyes widened. He started tugging at his chest hair and blushing.

"Er, Blaze do you want me to get a doctor?" Said the worried Silver helping stand up Blaze by the hips.

Blaze slowly started to move her limp arms forward, eyes wincing at the pain but somehow ignoring the feel.

"The.....Only.....Doctor......I.....Need........Is.....................You!" Said Blaze.

Blaze wrapped her bad arms around Silver's neck, pulling him closer to her.

Silver looked into the flirtatious eyes of Blaze. He smiles lovingly at her, grabs her by the legs and holds her in his arms.

The world stops as they look into each others eyes.

"I've missed you...." Silver says as he kisses Blaze's lips.

Blaze removes her arms from Silver's neck and places her hands on his cheeks.

BANG!

Gunfire, Silver ducks rapidly. Hiding Blaze's head in his hands. As he falls to the ground he looks at the frightened face of Blaze.

She looked at Silver, scared as she clutches her stomach. Blood covering her hand. She was hit!

"No! Blaze! c-can yo-you hea-hear m-me? Stuttered Silver.

Blaze puts her hand on Silver's cheek and smiles slightly.

"H-heh-hey, do-don't ru-ruin thi-this moment!" Reassured Blaze.

"No! You-you've only just met me again I can't loose you again!" Silver said angrily

"Silver"

"Blaze?"

"I-I want you to have this" Blaze said passing a golden Sol Emerald to Silver.

"No I can't! You CAN'T go out like this!" Yelled Silver.

Silver closes his eyes to see if this was real; it was! He kisses Blaze again and again.

Tears well up in Silver's eyes as he looks at Blaze's petrified face.

"Am I butting in your conversation?" A voice called.

It was a Ricardio, holding a gun. Silver looked up to see the fox standing a yard away from him. Head down.

However something had changed, Ricardio had darker fur than before, he was wearing what looks like rags and his eyes were closed. Why?

He lifted his head slowly and gradually opened his eyes. His eyes were as black as the night and his once green eyes were now red, twisting with anger and hurt.

He dropped the gun, bending down to the floor and standing back up.

He would not say anything, but the wide, evil smile across his face told Silver that he meant buisiness.

Silver, felt hate and fury, all he could see was red. He yelled viciously, pointed teeth bearing. His patterns on his gloves and shoes glowed yellow as rage filled his head.

Be made a fist with his hand and the golden power from his hands spiked around Silver and Blaze. It energized them.

He shot a ray of plasma through the darkened Ricardio.

Ricardio was shot back further from the two and a blast of gold.

Silver gasped and coughed turning into his actual form.

Blaze looks at Silver wide-eyed.

"Yo-you pathethic p-piece o-of road kill" Ricardio yelled as he limped towards Silver.

"I ju-just wanted her" Ricardio pointed to the faint Blaze.

"I'll not let you touch her" Silver said softly putting Blaze on the floor. Moving his hands carefully to make sure Blaze was comfortable. He stands in front of Blaze.

Silver looked into his hands, there was blood on them. He looks at Blaze and she gives a very wobbly smile.

He turns around to see Ricardio standing up properly and black mist surrounding him. The black mist moves like a cloak, hiding Ricardio in darkness.

Silver looks at him cautiously, watching the black air guarding the monster person.

Suddenly the smoke clears, revealing a bloody eyed fox with a large dark pointed rapier.

Silver opens his mouth worriedly.

He remembers the emerald that Blaze gave him. He quickly pulls it out.

"Like the Chaos Emeralds, these might work in the same way.......I hope" thought Silver.

"Silver!" Blaze called from the floor.

The other six Sol Emeralds slid across the floor. They glistened in the afternoon sun, Silver looks at Blaze who's eyes were slowly closing.

Silver was scared seeing his friend dying.

He grabbed all of the emeralds and thought about Blaze dying!

A dark blue light flashed on Silver's shoe, making its way to the top.He looked down to see his legs turning black; it was painful. Silver fell to the floor on his knees, screaming in agony.

Eyes wincing at the pain, teeth baring, knelt down of the floor. Darkeness filled his heart.