Chapter 3

~Haruhi POV~(surprise)

"Um mori sempai who is that ???" I said after I said that the panda boy looks down and sees me I think he fingered out I'm a girl because he has a questionable look in his eyes "he is my childhood fri-" before mori sempai can finish talking the twins had to interrupted mori sempai and taken panda boy from mori sempai too. When they were questioning panda boy me and mori sempai can see him shaking 'oh that's not good I should stop them now' I thought and I start walking towards the twins and when I reached them I hit them hard on the head "OWE haruhi that--" one twin said "--hurt very much" the other one finished. "Well it should hurt you two baka's you guys are scaring the poor boy and you two interrupted mori sempai too" I said angry after I was done speaking I heard girls squealing or awing I turn around and I light blushed to what I see. I see mori sempai bend down on one knee in front of panda boy and their foreheads are touching it almost looks like they are about to kiss.

~Peter POV~

When the girly boy was talking to the twins takashi turns me around and made me face him and he slowly brings his left hand up and warps the tears away then he lightly plants kiss my forehead. After he done that I hear a lot of squealing and awing I look away from taka eyes and see a lot of girls blushing or giggling lightly at us I then realized there is a lot of pretty girls here. And they saw me crying I then felt my cheeks getting warm means I am blushing I then hide my face in taka's chest I then felt him putting his arms around my waist and I also felt his chin on top of my head. Then the squealing gotten even louder when taka picked me up by my waist and I was sitting on his right arm and I was pretty sure my face was a tomato. "Taka why are you doing this?" I ask taka when I was looking up at taka face"I thought you have a fever" taka said to me "o-oh okay" I said. After I said that a man with glasses and a death note book came up to taka and me and he said "mori senpai who is this?" Glasses man ask taka "he is my childhood friend" taka said calmly after he said that he gently puts me down and I gently grab taka right hand and he held my hand gently too. "Hmmm interesting and your childhood friend has a name?" Glasses man asked taka and then looks at me "oh yeah my name is Peter night" after I said my name the room got very quite I look around and I only see blonde hair boy with violet eyes, the twins, small blonde with a toy rabbit, boy/girl, and glasses man giving me shocked faces and taka looked normal as always also I didn't see any of the girls wearing banana dresses meaning the club must be over.

I then felt movement in my sweater left pocket meaning the adorable male kitten is waking up I let go of taka hand and I gently grab the kitten out of my pocket and he lets out a small yawn and then the male kitten opens both of his eyes and the male kitten see a lot of people around us and he try's to look mean and scary but that failed big time because everyone besides glasses guy and taka and me awe at the male kitten trying to be mean and scary.

((Sorry you guys I have a lot of going on at school and I am trying to update this story I just need some ideas for the next few chapters. Also sorry for this chapter is short I will try to make the next chapter long))