Chapter 32

I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF. Only Melanie and her plot lines.
______________________________________________
________________
____________
________
____
_

"Passengers arrived at the hospital, DOA. Estimated time of death, nine-twenty-six pm, June fourteenth, nineteen ninety eight." Stiles read off the writing from the computer.

"Jackson's birthday is June fifteenth?" I questioned, both of them giving me a quizzed look. Probably wondering why I, out of all people, know the douches birthday.

I shrugged, "Being friends with Lydia has its ups and downs."

My eyes averted from the two as I noticed Harris had once again entered the room. And, he was mysteriously packing up his things. Does that mean detention ends early?

"Hey, look. Harris is leaving." I pointed over at the packing up man, gaining the attention of Erica and Stiles and everyone else in the library.

We all began packing up our things as well, thinking since he was leaving, that it was our cue to be dismissed as well.

But, we all then paused. For, Harris began creepily chuckling. All of us shot him a confused look as he swung the strap connecting to his bag over his shoulder.

"Oh yes, I'm leaving. But, none of you are. You may leave when you're done with re-shelving. Enjoy your afternoon."

I scoffed, watching as the idiot pushed the library door open and continued on his way out.

"You've got to be kidding me."

•~•~•

"His parents could have been murdered." Said Scott, fiddling with the spine of a blue book.

I forcefully jammed a bland brown one into the shelf, desperately wanting to be home and sleeping. Or hanging out with Stiles with not one dang worry in the world. Either one would be great with me.

"That would make sense with the Kanima myth. Seeks out and kills murders."

"About Jackson? Or his controller?" Questioned Allison, mindlessly leaning up against the cart which withheld stacks upon stacks of books.

"Well, we're going to have to talk to him."

"Yeah, restraining order or not." Nodded Stiles, turning his gaze to me, "and preferably not talking to him alone."

"Alone or not, he's not going to listen." Said Allison, watching as Scott flailed his arms momentarily.

"We have to tell him."

Scott scurried out of the library aisle, leaving Stiles, Allison and I alone.

"Well." I sighed, picking up two more books," might as well get this over with."

Right as I set the book down in its correct place, the lights began to spark, the tiles to the ceiling limply collapsing to the carpeted floor.

"Erica!" I heard Scott growl from the other side of the library, feeling a familiar hand wrap around my waist in the process.