Part 17

Kiara's POV
Me and Natonia followed behind Valerie "who was that" I called out to her.

"I don't know she said her name was orochimaru" she continued silently after saying so.

"We're heading straight to the tower from here" we agreed to keep going from here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Valerie's POV
As we started getting closer to the tower I could smell blood and sense a strong chakra.

I'm not in the best shape to go into battle I stopped when I saw a red headed boy in front me.

This is who I sensed back there but I could smell an incredible amount of blood on him.

I covered my nose not being able to tolerate it any longer "hey kid!" I called out to him.

He kept walking ignoring me "hey!.." Before I could finished I felt something hard and gritty start to surround my body.

"Watch out!" and in the blink of an eye I was in someone's arms. Me who was still in starred into the person's face not noticing who it was.

"I knew I had to keep an eye on him" I blinked "Sasuke?". He placed us behind Natonia and Kiara, "what are you doing here?" I finally was able to ask.

I got out of his arms and looked at the boy with the red hair.

"Naruto, Sakura, and I was traveling this way when I noticed Gaara and then I noticed you", I looked back at Sasuke.

"But we need to get out of here, he's to powerful for you guys". Kiara, Natonia and I jumped up onto the highest tree.

"Grrr I wanna give Gaara a taste of what I got" I turned my head to that voice, it was Naruto.

"Are you alright Valerie?" Naruto asked with a softened look on his face. I looked down at Gaara who decided to turn around and leave "who is that?" I asked.

"Gaara of the sand village" Sasuke scoffed, I looked back at sasuke to see a smirk on his face as he pulled out his kunai.

"You can't possibly take him on by yourself" I looked at him furrowing my eye brows.

Sasuke took his Kunai out ready to charge when the girl with the blond hair spoke.

"You'll stay back if you know what's
good for ya" they then turned their backs to us and walked off.

I scoffed at her attitude "ugh, I can't wait to finish this thing" I said looking back at my team.

"Whoa, you already have two scrolls? But how it's only the second day" Sakura said looking at our scrolls.

"An even better reason to work harder" Sasuke said smirking at me. A weird feeling appeared in my stomach.

"We should get going" I said to my team trying to get away from Sasuke as best I can.