Sheltered from the Rain (and taehyung)

Authors note 

Hello I have no idea if anyone's reading this or if they like it, but I really like writing to I'll continue and hope that someone likes it. :) 

Bye!

Alex P.O.V

I ran to my door clenching to his wrist and pulling him behind me. 

I got out my key from my pocket and unlocked the door he followed me. I let go of his wrist.

I ran to my room and I found two clean towels and I gave him one , he was drenched and looked slightly embarresd holding my bag. Waiting for me to take it so he dry himself off.

I went to get the bag and said "thanks I'm sorry I dragged you here but we had no where else to go" I smiled at him. He smiled too and started drying his hair.  But stopped at his clothes wondering what to do. 

I realized he'd need clothes . I asked him to wait there and I tiptoed to to my mums room in hopes not to wet the floors up so I'd slip. After digging through my dads old clothes in the back of her closet I found a black t-shirt and some grey sweatpants, they looked like they'd fit him. 

By the time I got to the front door he just finished taking off his sodden trainers. I handed him the clothes "they're my dad..ex dad's clothes , you can change in the spare room"  I pointed and he nodded and left. 

After I was changed into my pjs (white shirt and light blue shorts with a black beanie) I started making us hot drinks. 

I was stirring them whilst humming my new fave kpop song slightly awkwardly swaying. I didn't hear him come out until he said "that's a good song" I jumped and turned around to see him smirking holding in laughs. 

I blushed and lightly swatted his arm. He was holding his wet clothes and towel I took them to the dryer. 

When I put his trousers in something fell out of his pocket. It was a little drawing of mine. I was suprised. Maybe he took it? It was a small passport photo sized pencil sketch of a cyborg boy. I was confused but just put it on top of the dryer. 

Maybe I'd put it back after they were dry or maybe id ask him. I didn't know. 

I walked into the kitchen seeing him washing the dishes I used to make the drinks. I got s towel and starting drying, after a few minutes I laughed "what are we doing? Acting like a married couple!" I giggled so did he. He was so cute when he smiled. 

I put the drinks on the table and we sat down after the we finished the dishes. There was awkward silence for about 4mins until I decided to break the ice. 

"The clothes fit." He looked up from his drink and nodded. "Thanks" . He really couldn't keep up a conversation I was doing all the work. "Your clothes will be dry in about 40mins, then you can go. You can call your friends if you want?" I looked at him his hair was still a little wet and it was hanging by his eyes.

 "Uh sure, thanks again. I'll can now if that's okay" "sure" I passed him the home phone. He dialed then held it to his ear after he heard a response he smiled.

 "Yeah yeah , where am I? Umm " he looked at me for an explanation I shrugged. "I'm ....uhh..I'm.. In a telephone box!"

I laughed out loud then cupped my mouth so they wouldn't hear. "Yes hyung it's true but can you pick me up in 40mins? Yeah at the box by the school. Thanks yeah byeee.."  He hung up and passed it to me. "A telephone box? Really?"

 He laughed and rubbed his neck. "I didn't know what else to say , I didn't want them to think I just shoved myself here. You know." "Yup I understand. So you want to watch a movie or just..um.." "Movies are cool but I don't understand English" I was so stupid! Duh! He didn't! Alex come on. "Sorry um what about I show you around?" Stupid yeah but he hasn't seen the house! And us just sitting here was awkward. "Cool" 

I walked to my mums room and showed him around he liked looking at the pictures of where we traveled like France and Italy but he asked why one had someone's face cut out. "Um my, dad you know." That's all I could say it was a touchy subject. Tears were welling up ready to flow but I held them in. He nodded and did a quick sympathy/empathy shoudler pat. 

We went to the lounge and I showed him the movies we had and the ones I liked . He was surprised to hear I hated horror, he said that was his favorite genre and he watched a lot. I'd never had imagined a quiet guy like him would like horror movies. 

Seeing as out house is small we were already at the last stop in the tour . My room. Okay let's,get this straight, my room is kinda messy and its full of pencils, pens,paper and drawings. Everywhere. When we arrived at my door I just awkwardly told him to wait and I went into my room and quickly tidied up the bed and stuff like that. 

He kindly waited until I opened the door and welcomed him in, he spent a decent amount of time looking around until he pointed at my horrifically messy desk. Darn! I forgot to clean it!!! he asked " how did you learn to draw?" He picked up one of my manga pages. 

He studied it then smiled. "Well my dad loved art.. But my mum hates it. So I guess you just practice and progress" he looked down at me and smiled I looked down blushing. Then he quickly looked away. 

After a while of chatting about pen preferences he suddenly asked "why did you slap tae?" I looked down immediately. "I'm not mad Im just annoyed if he said something rude, we're not all like that if he did" he looked at me hoping for an answer

. I couldn't ignore him but that's an awkward thing to talk about what happen with the underwear and etc. "well I um , I ..I.." H could tell I was struggling so he said "he said he asked you your favorite color? Is that rude here or something?" I went red, ahh the color question. 

Most.embarrassing.conversation.ever. 

I was about to answer when the phone rang I answered  "hello Alex here" "huh?! Alex?!" It was taehyung. I glowed red and shoved the phone at Jungkook. "Hyung wassup? You'll pick me up now, yeah great." He  didn't ask about my voice?! Phew. Maybe he didn't hear.  

Jungkook hung up and thanked me and got his clothes he changed and handed me dads folded clothes. When he was walking out the door he turned to me and said " Thank you. Whatever tae did I'm sorry" he looked me in the eyes and smiled. I just blushed and nodded still in schock about tae. 

After he left I fell onto my bed and got out my phone. 

To: Yoongi^^ 

I hate you. 

Jungkook P.O.V 

I ran to the telephone box. Waiting for the guys to get me. 

She was so sweet, but she seemed uneasy when I asked about tae. I wonder why. 

Her room was so cute! And the fact she tried to clean. Ha ha . Her drawings were amazing, I pulled out the one I had in my pocket . I didn't steal it. I borrowed it. I held it and smiled. I hope we can hang out again, next time without me being shy.