YOU! PROMISED!

You wake up with a blanket snuggled around you. It's oddly cold in your room.

You get up and head to your closet to put on your snow clothes, since sniper promised you'd go out.

After getting dressed you decide it would be nice to make hot chocolate for everyone, so you get out, well, basically the whole box of hot chocolate mix.

You'll have to remember to get more while your out, or tell Miss Pauling.

After making so many cups of the drink, which took about 15 minutes due to having to heat one at a time in the microwave, the base began to become more lively.

First one up was medic, who took his cup and just left.

But it didn't bother you. You were waiting for sniper. The second he got up, you were going to drag him into the snow. He didn't have a choice, he promised.

You heard a bump, followed by angry mumbling as sniper walked into the room rubbing his arm. He had apparently hit it on something.

You giggled at his misfortune.

"What are you laughing at?!" He grumbled.

" You," you say childishly,"anyway, I made hot chocolate for you."

You hand him one and he happily excepts it.

"Alright, now go get dressed, it's time for an adventure!" You proclaim.

He gives you a questioning look, but then realizes what you meant.

"Are you serios, it's like, -30° out there?!"

You give him a death stare, "YOU! PROMISED!"

"Alright, alright, I'm going."