Chapter 2

It's hard finding a flight that accepts ostriches! I think as I look through a pamphlet.

I spot an airplane out of the corner of my eye. It's landing and on the side it says "ALL ANIMALS ALLOWED!"

Yes! I think. I quickly rush over to the desk to book the next flight back to Ireland.

"I would like to get a flight back to Ireland on 'animal air'" I say.

"The next flight leaves in 5 minutes." She says.

"Section A24 just down to the left."

I say thanks and grab my ostriches. I haven't decided what ro name them yet. Their old names were poo-bag and creme brulee - which I am NOT going to keep - but creme brulee sounds tasty!

I pull poo-bag and creme brulee to the airplane and give the worker our tickets. The plane has little sections so you can sit with your animal and not have the other animals disturb you.

I look at a magazine. On the front it says "THE X FACTOR UK! IF YOU CAN SING, COME JOIN US AND TRY TO WIN!"

Ooh. That may be interesting! I thjnk as I drift off to sleep.

"2 More minutes till Ireland." I'm woken up by a voice over the intercom. I lookaceoss where I'm sitting and see poo-bag and creme brulee sitting peacfully together. Creme brulee's belly looks a bit fatter than it did 20 hours ago. The dessert trolly must have come by, no big deal.

The plane stops and we arrive in Ireland. I grab my ostriches by their leashes and pull them off the plane. We call a taxi and drive back to my house.