A/N....Kinda Important....

An announcement!
Brought to you by the 'Tacos for Turtles Foundation.'

Together, we can make a difference. Think of the turtles, guys.

So anyway, I have a confession.

Lately, I have been depressed because someone who I love with all my heart suddenly doesn't give a shit about me.

I was in a very happy relationship with a super amazing guy that I had liked for years. And by years, I mean since literally the first grade (I am in high school now). Everything was perfect like...like my own little fairy tale. He was my first kiss, my first love...he was my world and I thought I was his.

But I had never been more wrong.

At the beginning of this school year, he started to ignore and avoid me. He wouldn't even text me anymore. And I, being the way that I am, was too busy and flustered with being in choir and my schoolwork to confront him.

So I sent my friend to do it for me. And the next day, I got a text from her that said basically this,

'He said he doesn't know if you guys are together anymore or not because of parental issues.'

I could feel my heart in my throat. I dropped my phone.

It hurt.

And when I say that, I mean it literally. My chest began to hurt as if my heart had actually been shattered.

Later on, I got more details. In a nutshell, his crazy fat bitch of a mother didn't want him to be with me anymore. For what reason, I do not know but it doesn't matter I guess.

He's a momma's boy apparently, and the moment she lost a bit of control, she made us break up.

And Austen....if you're reading this (which I doubt), I want you to know that you broke me beyond repair. My emotions are so shot that I can't just feel one way about this.

I want you and you bitch of a mother to rot in hell...

But I also desperately want to be yours again...

And each day, my feelings about the situation shift between the two

You monster......

You broke me.