Raven Queen: Leader Of The Rebels

Looks: Raven Queen has pale skin, violet eyes, and slightly wavy hair in the colors black, purple, and maroon. Despite not being evil, Raven does love the fashion prescribed by her dark destiny. She accessorizes with lots of silver and other grey metals against a backdrop of purple and black fabric. Spikes and chains are a regular appearance in her fashion choices, as are feathers and dragon-style scales.

Parents Story: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

Roommate: Apple White

Secrets Hearts Desire: I just want to be able to be true to myself. Just because I'm a damsel in distress doesn't mean I don't deserve a happily ever after.

My 'Magic' touch: Like my mom, I can cast spells.

Storybook Romantic Status: Try 'not even looking.' I have to know where my story is heading first!

'Oh Curses!' moments: Unfortunately, I can only cast black magic. Every time I try to use my powers for good, the spell backfires!

Favorite subject: Muse-ic class. What, you thought only princesses get to sing power ballads?

Least Favorite Subject: Magicology. So I've got a knack for casting magic. Doesn't mean I have to like it.

Best Friends Forever After: Madeline Hatter and Cerise Hood.

Birthday: November 25

Star sign: Sagittarius 

Quote: "What if I want to choose my own happily ever after?"

<CONJURING MY OWN DESTINY>