8. Skittles with another chapter

I too will wish you peoples a happy Halloween. I will also wish that you get skittles, because skittles are awesomer than chips!

It turns out Chips doesn't know the difference between a dog and a wolf. But please don't tell her, because I'm sure it's best for her to live in her perfect world where the only canine is a wolf.

(Harlie's pov obviously.)

The old lady told us what the portal looked like and where it would lead to so we know it's somewhere. It's supposed to be made of candy and lead into the Sweet realm. Sky appears to be really excited to get there.

"You seem to be excited," I mention.

"We're going to land of sweets who wouldn't be excited?" she asked.

"Weirdos," I smile.

"Yep," she replies.

"It probably won't take too long to get back home, so don't worry," I speak calmly.

"Why would I be worried?" she questions.

"Don't you miss your family?" I ask.

"Yes I miss them, because they're dead," she states.

"Oh I'm sorry," I apologizes.

"You know what they say about when you assume," she questions.

"No, what?" I ask, I had never actually heard this statement before.

"When you assume you make an a~~ out  of u and me. (Hoping you can guess, because I am not swearing)

"Do you know who your parents were?" I mumble.

"Yes, they lived here they were the leaders of the rebels, but for my safety they put me in the human world. Wait, I just remembered!" she exclaimed.

"What?" I ask rather confused.

"I can teleport you back and stay here, I remember the spell my parents used to teleport me out. I can use it on you and just stay her." she smiles like the genius she thinks she is.

"No way your not safe here, I'm not leaving you. I care about your safety," I argue.

"You don't even know my favourite colour yet you care about my safety?" she appears to doubt my caringness. (See Chip I can make words too)

"Listen, you seem awesome. Plus I'm up for an adventure," I smile.

"No way, that's not safe!" she decides.

"You don't even know my favourite colour yet you care about my safety," I mock her.

"Actually I believe your favourite colour is yellow," she smirks at me.

"How do you know that," I ask warily.

"You are wearing yellow shoes, shirt, socks and appear to be wearing a yellow bra," she confirms.

I quickly am very confused how does she know what colour my bra is. Oh wait the strap is showing well I'm a genius.

"What does that make you if you're from this world?"  I ask changing the topic from my bra colour.

"A wizard, a pretty powerful one apparently according to this world," she tells me.

"Cool," I decide.

"Though it confuses me how you said a spell and it worked to get here. You must have some wizard blood in you," she explains.

"Maybe," I respond.

"Wait I know how to test it, want to try a simple spell?" she asks.

"Sure," I smile quite excited.

"Say begdo," she instructs. As she says the word a rock lifts from the ground. I admit I wasn't too amazed but then again this world has pretty much screwed up what seems amazing and impossible in my brain.

"Begdo," I pronounce simply and clearly.

Suddenly I see a small rock lift from the ground. I'm more amazed than when she did it, because well I did it. This means I have some wizard blood in me which is rather weird.

We walk and talk for what seems like forever. I'm at the point where I'd call her my best friend. Suddenly I see what appears to be a portal made of sweets in front of me.