Chapter 13 ~ Stick to the Plan

Chelsea's POV:

I woke up ready to proceed with our wondrous plan. I got ready and went downstairs.

I hope this plan works beacuse before this plan we thought about ridiculous excuses. One excuse was going to a carnival wearing big clown outfits.

Then we thought that was a lame idea. Drake said that we should pretend to go shopping for skirts cuz we really needed to wear some. For that Emily slapped him on the head.

Anyway after hours and hours, by that I mean 30 minutes, we finally agreed on something and thank goodness for that.

Emily and Drake are going to the market for a whole day. I am going to a comic book convention. That'll have to do for now.

"Emily! can you help me with my make up?" I yelled considering she was downstairs.

"Seriously what will you do without me" said Emily.

"Die in make up" I said.

Emily chuckled "Or die without make up" She said laughing.

"Yeah I get the point." I said seriously.

"Or die with clown make up" she said still laughing.

"You aren't going to stop are you?" I asked.

She continued laughing and finished my make up "Or. Or. Or die with-"

"I get it! bye!" I said rushing out the door.

"Hey! wait I'm not yet done! I-"

"K. Later Ems."

"Wai- never mind." Emily said.

I walked downstairs to find Logan and Megan sleeping on the counter. I had a plan since they were face to face sleeping. They were seated down but face to face.

Seems like someone gave another certain someone his jacket. He never lets us touch his jacket cuz well he loves it. Now we see that he actually lends it to someone, now thats something.

I know love when I see it. Though this one is totally obvious, the ones in love can't see it. Weird.. I know. I hope they'll somehow realize it.

"Are you just gonna stand there?" said Drake.

"Shush!" I said as he backed away until he saw Meg and Logan.

"Oh. My. Goodness." he said slapping me on the back for each word, hard.

"Stop acting like a girl!" I whisper yelled. "I need you to help me with this" I said looking at Meg and Logan.

He sighed "Okay lets do it" He said after I explained what we'll do.

So as planed we will set up a camera that'll directly see what'll happen. Happen when?... when they wake up. Yes our plan will wake them up.

When Drake is already upstairs I will run up the stairs and scream. Scream beacuse of what?... Because of something..

This is gonna be good. I walked upstairs and see my cue to scream. I actually made Drake kiss Emily.

Because 1. I know he likes her. 2. I also happen to know Em also likes him too. Thats enough for me.

I screamed very loud. Good thing not much people live here.

"What are you doing!" I yelled totally in character. I heard Megan scream, my seconed cue right on time.

I'm so smart.. "Megan whats wrong?" I asked acting totally clueless.

"Yeah its nothing I-I uh.. saw a cockroach" She said.