Getting Caught

Toenisha- aHHHHHHH, mMMMM. The sounds of Tonisha moaning and groaning because of her boyfriend Chris well soon to be ex.

Toenisha / light skinned , light brown eyes , skinny , average 5'6 , nappy hair and a slut.

Christian but they call him Chris. ( or one of your most known man whore. Light toned brown man who has has a curly Afro , muscular, tall , huge , or you could just call him a sexy giant with a wide broad chest.

Chris- Open them legs wider girl . Open them legs . yeahhhhhh . Say my name . *smacks her ass* say it loud . Chris- curly hair , brown , tall , light brown eyes.

Toenisha - Chrisssssss. Mmmmm chrisss. Deeper daddy .

Chris - Yeahhhhh . Open them legs wider or dis dick going in deeper.

Chris and Toenisha are getting it in, I mean sweating , cum every wear, they being so loud they got the neighbors banging on the walls telling them quite down until Chris girlfriend walks in . His actual girlfriend Ayana.

Ayana was 5'9 and skinny but still had meat on her bones. Long legs , A little bit of a darkish brown , naturally curly hair , with light brown eyes and a smooth clean face. Hidden behind that beauty was a hurt women.

Ayana - WTF IS THIS ? CHRIS WHO IS THIS BITCH . WTF , ARE Y'ALL MAKING A PORN VIDEO ? OH HELLL NO WHY IS THEIR CUM ALL OVER MY COVERS ? THE SHIT I PAYED FOR WITH MY HARD EARNED MONEY? BITCH YOU BETTER PRAY BECAUSE WHEN I'M DONE WITH YO ASS YOU GONE WISH THAT FISHY ASS PUSSY , NAPPY ASS TRACKS, DICK SUCKING , AIDS HAVING ASS DIDN'T EXIST.

Ayana knew this because Toenisha was Ayana's ex bestfriend.

Ayana rushes over to Toenisha and bum rushed her  & pushed her head in the to the wall and stomped on her face. Ayana and whet to her purse for a gun .

Ayana - Y'ALL BOTH GOT TWO SECONDS TO GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE OR I'M FINNA PUT BULLETS IN ASSES AND HEADS .

Chris - Baby don't be like this . I -- I Chris kept trying to say words as if he was trying so hard to crest a lie that would only get him into more trouble.
Ayana - YOU WHAT CHRIS ? Ayana yelled holding trying to hold back the tears. YOU DIDN'T THINK I WOULD CATCH YOU AGAIN?

This wasn't the first time Chris had cheated on Ayana . He done it plenty of times and thought since Ayana stayed with him he could do it over and over. She was tired of him treating her like she was worth nothing. Like she was just some young girl who he could take for granted.

Ayana starts counting down and Chris rushed to help Tonisha

Ayana- OH SO YO BALLS BIGGGGGG NOW MOTHER FUCKER . YOU FINNA RISK YO LIFE FOR THIS BITCH ASS HOE.

Chris - how she gone walk ? After what you just did to her? He said in a sensitive voice .

Ayana - LET THE MOTHER FUCKING BITCH CRAWL HER ASS UP OUT OF HERE. MATTER OF FACT SINCE YOU CAN TAKE DID SO GOOD AND MY MAN. TAKE THIS BULLET BITCH.

Toenisha - STOP PLEASSEEEE!!! Toenisha cried. HE DIDN'T SAY HE HAD A GIRLFRIEND. I- I -I SHOULD HAVE HAVE LEFT HIM AT THE STRIP CLUB....

Toenisha was crying and trying to explain things before she ended up with a bullet through her head.

Only Ayana knew she wasn't going to shoot Toenisha . Ayana wasn't even like that and realized she didn't even know why she was with Chris in the first place.

Ayana - YOU KNOW WHAT . I'M LEAVING! I'M DONE WITH YOU AND ALL YOU GOD DAMN LIES , CHEATING , AND UN LOYAL NESS. YOU DON'T DESERVE ME AT ALL.

With that being said Ayana grabbed most of her things and left . She'd save enough money to get her a new apartment & new furniture. After all , she did go to college for reason.